Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Lanyard

Reaction score
My Typhoon H did not come with the ST16 lanyard. What am I missing here? Did Yuneec discontinue including the lanyard on newer packages? I bought the RealSense package with its own backpack.

My Typhoon H did not come with the ST16 lanyard. What am I missing here? Did Yuneec discontinue including the lanyard on newer packages? I bought the RealSense package with its own backpack.
Hi c5chris I bought the H pro just a couple of weeks ago and I never got a lanyard with mine earthier and agree for the hard earned cash you pay you think they could include it

Reactions: AJan
Yeah I’m mad!! The sunshade was there but the cheaper lanyard was MIA.

Kinda made it less than a complete kit. I bought it new so that I’ll have all the brand new parts. Oh well. I saw it online and the vendor wanted close to 25 bucks for it.

Yeah I’m mad!! The sunshade was there but the cheaper lanyard was MIA.

Kinda made it less than a complete kit. I bought it new so that I’ll have all the brand new parts. Oh well. I saw it online and the vendor wanted close to 25 bucks for it.
If your wanting to complement your ST16 here you go and it comes with a excellent lanyard
http://www.copperdawg.com/TransTray.htm

Last edited:
To be fair, the neck strap was included when the price was $1200. When they dropped the price to $800, the strap was not included. Seems to be a good trade.

Reactions: Haydn
bought mine februari a year ago, no lanyard.
mailed yuneec about that and their answer was simply a link to buy the lanyard in the official shop.

:)

The lanyard is included in the basic H version. They don’t include it with the upgraded versions. Go figure...

They had them in the “color box” version until at least end of December 2016. I haven’t bought another since then.

I got lanyards with both my TH. One from early 2017 and one from my December order.

Since I got @Ty Pilot tray for the ST16 I can't imagine ever using them again.

The lanyard is included in the basic H version. They don’t include it with the upgraded versions. Go figure...

Mine was just the other way around. I got a lanyard with my Realsense Pro model, but not with my basic H.

I got my Typhon H Pro last week with no lanyard Ebay 9.99

Hi l have a lanyard with my st16 but l don’t use it much for the simple fact that the st16 is so heavy after a short time it is uncomfortable.

Working out a little would help develop the upper body musculature and relieve that discomfort[emoji56]. It’s pretty hard to fit all the ST-16 has on a Play Station controller[emoji6]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio