Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Screen Protector

Reaction score
Can someone please
recommend a good
screen protector for
my ST 16 Controller ?
Thanks Keith Kuhn

Oooops! Got it! Maybe I'll look into a protector for my controller, although I'm no more worried about damaging the screen than I am at damaging my GPS's screens.

Vic

Here you go Keith I use these this company is excellent for their screen protectors

Thanks so much, I will
Here you go Keith I use these this company is excellent for their screen protectors

Thanks so much
I will look into this.
When I get one I will let you know.
Keith Kuhn

Have them too. They are great.

A little advice for applying them: After cleaning the remote mix 99% water with 1% of detergent and spray it onto the display. Then simply place the screen protector on the screen without paying too much attention on bubbles and so on.The water/detergent mixture allows you to remove them using a credit card folded into some microfiber cloth. Simply push them to the side of the display.

Have them too. They are great.

A little advice for applying them: After cleaning the remote mix 99% water with 1% of detergent and spray it onto the display. Then simply place the screen protector on the screen without paying too much attention on bubbles and so on.The water/detergent mixture allows you to remove them using a credit card folded into some microfiber cloth. Simply push them to the side of the display.

I will keep that in mind.
Got it from Amazon $20.00 for 2 protectors.
Thanks Guys
Keith Kuhn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval