Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 sd card N/A

He might be the youngest one who owns one on here. Only 18.
But he's just a lurker :p

Good for him , I have small problem with video bottom , sometime record sometime won't , any problem on your ground station ?

Yes it is hard to start. Only recorded twice so far.
Can't remember if I just held it down until it started or pressed it a few times. I tried both ways.

Can't remember if I just held it down until it started or pressed it a few times. I tried both ways.
My ercord button works best when quickly tapped. If I hold it even for a second nothing happens.

I maybe the oldest on here haha

SD card icon on main screen is camera SD card info.

IMG_6669.JPG

When SD card is inserted into ST16.

Go to PAD
OK
PAD Icon
File manager

13318480_1050192398367601_1122129436_n.jpg

My nephew told me this.
Go into pad
Goto system
Then storage
And scroll to the bottom.
Choose MOUNT.
the card should work now.
Thanks for the info!
Sorry, maybe a stupid question, but once in "pad", where is the "system", I can't find it on mine...?

Thanks for the info!
Sorry, maybe a stupid question, but once in "pad", where is the "system", I can't find it on mine...?
Click on the 6 dots (2 rows of 3) down the bottom.
Then click on the grey cog shaped icon.
Then on the left click on storage.

I keep a 32g SD card in the ST16 as a spare to the one in the camera. It's nice to be able to use the ST16 to view all the flight photos and videos by placing the camera SD card into the ST16. Otherwise, I connect the usb to my laptop to download log files, upload music, etc. Keep an eye on the storage space on the St16; I believe there is 5G of space available to start.

Something to consider, when an SD card from the camera is inserted into the ST-16 the card files are transferred to video and photo folders in the tablet. When you remove the card those files will still reside in the ST-16 folder, taking up memory. Clear the photo files on the ST-16 if you don't want to compromise memory in the ST-16.

Hello there

I received my new Typhoon H yesterday. After a day of study, light is going on. I solved a few problems and till now, everything is working fine. Except the damned SD card. It shows as N/A. I did everything what is explained in this thread, but nothing helps. I see the card in the file manager and it is 15Mb free. I unmounted the card and mounted it again, but when I return to the flight screen it is still N/A. I want to update the drone because it has not the latest software, but i need the card for that. So who has any idea to solve this issue.

regards

Dirk

Hello there

I received my new Typhoon H yesterday. After a day of study, light is going on. I solved a few problems and till now, everything is working fine. Except the damned SD card. It shows as N/A. I did everything what is explained in this thread, but nothing helps. I see the card in the file manager and it is 15Mb free. I unmounted the card and mounted it again, but when I return to the flight screen it is still N/A. I want to update the drone because it has not the latest software, but i need the card for that. So who has any idea to solve this issue.

regards

Dirk

SD card formatted as FAT32?

The card goes into the camera.
Use the new cgo3 app to connect to the camera and you can format the card from within the app.

Hello there

regards

Dirk

Where are you inserting the card, in the controller? As Haydn said, It goes in the Camera on the drone

The card goes into the camera.
Use the new cgo3 app to connect to the camera and you can format the card from within the app.

Using the app within the ST16? So you can install apps in the controller??

Never mind, I just figured out you can install apps. I couldn't find a google play icon so I thought not

So the CGO4 app says it's compatible but is that app for the tornado. On the other hand, the CGO3 app says it's incompatible. Can someone confirm whether they use the 4 with the H or that the 3 works with the ST16 and the H with no problems?

Never mind, I just figured out you can install apps. I couldn't find a google play icon so I thought not

So the CGO4 app says it's compatible but is that app for the tornado. On the other hand, the CGO3 app says it's incompatible. Can someone confirm whether they use the 4 with the H or that the 3 works with the ST16 and the H with no problems?
The app is for installing on a phone or external tablet. Not on the ST-16.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430