Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 sd card N/A

Reaction score
I got my Typhoon H 2 days ago , I put in the original sd card to ground station but does not read SD card . Does anyone know what is the problem ?

I got my Typhoon H 2 days ago , I put in the original sd card to ground station but does not read SD card . Does anyone know what is the problem ?
Just curious why some are putting their sd cards into the ST16? Not being negative, but what is the purpose, other than a firmware update or to extract flight logs, which you can do direct from ST16 to your PC! Am I missing something? Thanks!:(

Just curious why some are putting their sd cards into the ST16? Not being negative, but what is the purpose, other than a firmware update or to extract flight logs, which you can do direct from ST16 to your PC! Am I missing something? Thanks!:(

But if I want to extract flight log or use the build in tablet on st16 to view videos or pictures it should function right ? But my does not work , i am only curious.
Thanks, just learning .

But if I want to extract flight log or use the build in tablet on st16 to view videos or pictures it should function right ? But my does not work , i am only curious.
Thanks, just learning .
I am in the same boat as you on what the ST16 can/can't do, and God knows the manual says very little, I view all my flight logs of the camera sd card on either my laptop or 4K TV, so I haven't tried to find ways to view on the ST16. But since it does store them I am sure, you should be able to as it is basically a Android tablet. Hopefully one of our friends more versed on here can chime in !;)

I am in the same boat as you on what the ST16 can/can't do, and God knows the manual says very little, I view all my flight logs of the camera sd card on either my laptop or 4K TV, so I haven't tried to find ways to view on the ST16. But since it does store them I am sure, you should be able to as it is basically a Android tablet. Hopefully one of our friends more versed on here can chime in !;)

I don't have a tv anymore i prefer out shooting pictures and fly instead . Anyways I is all good can't wait til the weather clear up , so I can out flying . By the way I don't have a laptop either only tablet for convenient but resolution not so good . Do you fly also with Fat shark goggle ? It would be fun it possible . :)

I don't have a tv anymore i prefer out shooting pictures and fly instead . Anyways I is all good can't wait til the weather clear up , so I can out flying . By the way I don't have a laptop either only tablet for convenient but resolution not so good . Do you fly also with Fat shark goggle ? It would be fun it possible . :)
Naw, never tried them! No TV? what do you do at night when it's dark? I do not watch TV much, but would find it hard to not view my beautiful videos on my big 65" 4K TV ! LOL! Fly Safely my friend!

Naw, never tried them! No TV? what do you do at night when it's dark? I do not watch TV much, but would find it hard to not view my beautiful videos on my big 65" 4K TV ! LOL! Fly Safely my friend!
I take pictures at night

I have not watch TV for 20 years , yes viewing my pictures videos on the 4k monitor would be great , I just need a 4k monitor all in one PC to do this , waiting for price to drop before buying one . Only thing iam interested watching on TV is National Geographic , Nova , nature show , wing etc. I have coffee plantation, don't have time watch TV .

I keep a 32g SD card in the ST16 as a spare to the one in the camera. It's nice to be able to use the ST16 to view all the flight photos and videos by placing the camera SD card into the ST16. Otherwise, I connect the usb to my laptop to download log files, upload music, etc. Keep an eye on the storage space on the St16; I believe there is 5G of space available to start.

I keep a 32g SD card in the ST16 as a spare to the one in the camera. It's nice to be able to use the ST16 to view all the flight photos and videos by placing the camera SD card into the ST16. Otherwise, I connect the usb to my laptop to download log files, upload music, etc. Keep an eye on the storage space on the St16; I believe there is 5G of space available to start.

Hi Allan,
Thanks , so I can usb CGO3 straight to my laptop and edit pictures and videos no need to remove ad card right ?

Hi Allan,
Thanks , so I can usb CGO3 straight to my laptop and edit pictures and videos no need to remove ad card right ?

I haven't tried a usb to CG03 connection, maybe tomorrow. Would be cool if it works like a GoPro that way. :).
You can usb the ST16 for logs, music, etc. I usually pull the SD from the CG03 and place in the ST16 to review the video/photos before I leave the jobsite. I used to have to copy all the files from the camera to a laptop to do that.

My nephew told me this.
Go into pad
Goto system
Then storage
And scroll to the bottom.
Choose MOUNT.
the card should work now.

Reactions: John S
My nephew told me this.
Go into pad
Goto system
Then storage
And scroll to the bottom.
Choose MOUNT.
the card should work now.

Your nephew is a genius, it works!
But use a simple folder with video or picture inside.

Thanks Hydn

Reactions: John S
Android 4.4.4 (ST16) can't mount FAT32
So if you have a card formatted FAT32 you won't be able to mount it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval