Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 SD Card

The 64 gig card I use in my camera works fine in the controller. Formatted correctly? It also slides in at least in my thinking, upside down - contacts facing up to the sky if the controller is laying flat. Sticking it in the wrong way will get it stuck or damage it. Ask me how I know. :oops:

For those having memory problems that might rival some of mine from time to time, pick up a silver Sharpie and place a dot at the side of the SD card slots for the printed side of the card. They stand out very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately I am having problems with SD card that came with the package. Everytime I insert it into ST-16 says card is invalid or something similar. So everytime I need to reformat inside ST-16 to make it work. This is very inconvenient.

what is the purpose of inserting SD card into ST16? Will the telemetry data automatically logged into the SD card instead of internal memory if we have the SDcard inserted?

Has anyone noticed that the ST16 will not accept an SD card bigger than 32mb? If you are using (example) a 64mb card in the Cgo3+ and then transfer that card over to the ST16, it will not work. Or is this just on my system?
its GB not MB

a 64GB card wont work in mine but a 32GB will

I'm using a 64GB in the camera but my videos only record up to about 1.85GB then split to a new file to continue the recording. Anyone with similar issues?

this actually isnt an "issue" its what all digital cameras do. it does this for a few reasons, one it cant write continuously, so it stores the video in a buffer then flash writes to the sd card,will buffering the next video. i have a 4k cannon camera that does the same thing.

what is the purpose of inserting SD card into ST16? Will the telemetry data automatically logged into the SD card instead of internal memory if we have the SDcard inserted?
using an SD card in the controller can be useful for several reasons. you can transfer data to the card, update firmware, play videos from drone on it, or listen to music on your controller. the screen in the controller is a full function android 7 inch tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwight.a.atkinson