Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 vibration

I had a uncle, who's method of teaching a scared child how to swim, was to just throw the poor kid into the water! They may have learned to swim or drown, but the result ended the same, they hate water! PatR I agree with you on getting out and just fly and learn after basic training!, But everyone has their own pace!. Took me about 4 months when I first started to go beyond LOS for fear of losing it or crashing it. Finally I said if I crash at 20 feet up and 100 feet out, it's toast anyways, so why not have fun while toasting it, if it happens, and broke my fear! Now you can't keep me close to the controller ! LOL ! o_O

Reactions: Milt
Thanks Pat but I know all of that! I appreciate the info though, it helps other users.
I consider myself a newb but I am not completely new to drones, I have the original parrot. I also have flown some friends drones around a bit.

I am not relying on warning vibrations or worried about it. I just simply wanted to test the ST16 to make sure everything was working, that is all.

I have not flown it yet due to various reasons. Time, weather etc.. But one of the main reasons is I am waiting for B&H to ship the extra batteries. I want to condition all of the batteries so that means flying it for only about 10 min for the first 10 flights. With only one battery it is kind of a pain to drive to the park just for 10 min. Once I get those then even flying at shorter times I can get a good 40 min out of it to really test it. I have also just been busy.

I will get it out there at some point. i:)i

Reactions: DroneClone
So I was hovering the H around in my yard to test my landing pad idea (another thread) and the battery got low (I did not want that obviously) and I finally seen the warning. Unsure I ever felt the vibration so mine may not be working. Very minor so I am not going to worry about it. Maybe I just didn't feel it for whatever reason, if it did vibrate it was not strong enough for me to notice. i:)i

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel David