Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Warnings...

Nice graphic. I agree, they can be a nuisance. Generally, if you press the return arrow below the screen it should clear the warning.

Well the one that bothers me is if your just adjusting settings in your house. The GPS warning cones up every 5 mins.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well the one that bothers me is if your just adjusting settings in your house. The GPS warning cones up every 5 mins.

Might want to just turn off the GPS when indoors. It will turn back on with the next restart so you don't have to worry about forgetting to do that.

Reactions: Jay36Jay
Jeff,
I agree, warnings are way too annoying.
A banner at the top with out dimming the rest of the screen with the vibration would be more than adiquate.

Might want to just turn off the GPS when indoors. It will turn back on with the next restart so you don't have to worry about forgetting to do that.
Lol I never thought of that one prob because I wasn't sure if it auto returned to on. Thanks for that tip I will do that from now on.

Jeff,
I agree, warnings are way too annoying.
A banner at the top with out dimming the rest of the screen with the vibration would be more than adiquate.

Not so sure about this....
I would rather have the 'annoying' warning as it is there for a reason. Given that a lot of new users aren't so aware of the way these things work, the warnings need to be 'up front'.

Reactions: Grimsin
Not so sure about this....
I would rather have the 'annoying' warning as it is there for a reason. Given that a lot of new users aren't so aware of the way these things work, the warnings need to be 'up front'.
I agree!!

If they did not have that warning someone else will sue when it fails because they were not warned. Hit the back button to clear.

I've seen posts going either direction with warnings. Some want more, some want less, and some don't pay any attention to any of them. The manufacturer is left with developing something they know a user will see and recognize as a warning, knowing in advance there will always be someone that will complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval