Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16s and Mac file transfer

Reaction score
is it possible to transfer files via USB to/from the ST16s and a Mac? Both from internal and SD card?

I put plans on my SD card from my computer and am trying to load them. Is there a way to do that on the ST16s?

I’m not all that familiar with android devices, so far my experiences has shown they are slow and buggy. DataPilot Can be really slow and crashes often.

I found this and it works well. Can only get the info from my computer onto the internal storage. No way to read the SD card that I am aware of. Let me know if I am missing something.

HandShaker - Manage Your Android Phones at Ease on the Mac App Store

This app, once installed on my MacBook, found the controller and asked me if I wanted to install on the controller etc. Worked well and got the plans onto the controller that I need for tomorrow.

Yes there is no reason, it should work like Windows.

Not sure how windows works - but when I plug the ST16s in via USB to the mac I do not see either the internal or SD card. The Handshaker app works well to get what I need done.

Still seems there is no way to access what is on the SD card from the ST16s itself

If you can manage your SD card on the ST16s, but you have to install on the ST16s via google play Droid-Explorer or File-Manager (I prefer the last but I put both) to work on your SD card and the radio and so do the transfers from the Sd card to the radio and also the opposite.
No problem. I can recover the missions and put them in the radio and then remove them from the radio without having to go through Windows (or Mac).

Reactions: Steve AFD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval