Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16s+ firmware H3

Easa regulation is on 2018 date and obligation on january.
Yes im licensed.
Now for keep simple if you want to fly in open categorie with simple rule you have need drone whith C2 class but this class is needeed printed physically on the drone.
Yuneec say me is in mandatory and is ready soon.

Probably the last question.

What should do the owner of an old machine, pre-2021 designed and manufactured?

And to be clear "here" is BG, "there" as I understood is DE, rules look the same, but the implementation of them not. I have PPL, so I'll go into a long conversation with my CAA should I be UAV licensed too. ;) But this doesn't matter now. May I ask you in private conversation how the people obtain a license in DE? Not for me, for one relative I'd like to ask.

Perfect thank you so much i have receive firmware by mp and is working.
@Vaklin the goal is to make one rule for europe and provide you tool if you want go in france whith your uav or me go in deutch...
And for pre order of 2021 you have one or two year for flight whith local rules and after the deadlines you can just flight in area whith no people at 500 meters if my memory is correct . Thanks

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thank you for your explanation.

In these "one or two years," all major drone manufacturers will prepare a list of C2 drones, which will be accepted from at least one of CAA's. After that this list will be valid for all CAA's in all member states.

I fully accept the pilot licensing mechanism, but restrictions between pre 21 and post 21 for commercial UAV's are unacceptable. There are no restrictions for now, and should not be. Yes, marking something from the manufacturer side is his obligation, if he wants to be in the EU market, but this obligation starts from date X. All early production is a good one because was manufactured corresponding with today's rules.

Reactions: Mike Irish
I have downloaded the H3 in January just for curiousity.
Send a PM if you need it.

br HE
Hi. I am wondering if you have tried using using the update for the H3 on the H plus? My thoughts are is I were to update my H Plus with this firmware that will allow me to have the cruise control on my Plus!! Do you think that this is possible. I was a little slow in thinking that Yuneec would have left the updated firmware for the H3 on their site but this wasn't to be unfortunately. What I am hoping if if you could send me the H3 firmware is you could please.
Cheers and thank you.
Mike Skerritt.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval