Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16S Help

Reaction score
So I'm trying to update the firmware. I select the Icon check for updates. It searches for WIFI. When I select my Wifi the keyboard pops up and immediately disappears. Started over to the point the battery is now at 85% and cannot figure out how to keep it there long enough to enter a password. Any suggestions. I'm beyond frustrated.

I'd recommend downloading the firmware to a micro-SD card and installing it manually.

I'd recommend downloading the firmware to a micro-SD card and installing it manually.
The Yuneec website doesn't even list updates to download for Typhoon H Plus. I'm going to wait and call next week. I'm ready to throw his thing at the wall right now. Battery is at 58% and still can't connect to wifi. To cold to fly it anyhow.

Usually the firmware will be downloaded via WLAN by the system itself.
It uses following address:
http://139.196.43.67:8080/firmwareset?typename=typhoonplus&limit=1

There you can get the FW for download.

be HE
I just want to update the software. I can't understand why it won't hook up to my WIFI. it finds it but wont connect or give me the password screen like a phone does. I'm ready to give up. I think I may have wasted my money buying a top of the line drone and not being able to work it, I'm well versed in Android but it seems they have it locked down and you can;t get to 1/10 of the OS like you can a phone. i've used android for over ten years and this is locked up and no access to anything. I can't even hook it up to WIFI. It may hit the classifieds next week. I have enough frustration in my life without being able to enjoy a $2700.00 Brick.

I just want to update the software. I can't understand why it won't hook up to my WIFI. it finds it but wont connect or give me the password screen like a phone does. I'm ready to give up. I think I may have wasted my money buying a top of the line drone and not being able to work it, I'm well versed in Android but it seems they have it locked down and you can;t get to 1/10 of the OS like you can a phone. i've used android for over ten years and this is locked up and no access to anything. I can't even hook it up to WIFI. It may hit the classifieds next week. I have enough frustration in my life without being able to enjoy a $2700.00 Brick.

Honestly, I wouldn't update it then. Fly it, enjoy it and send us photos.

Reactions: Jal7884
Have you tried dropping out of the flight controller app and connecting to wi-fi on the android tablet? Get it connected there, then go back to the flight app. Should automagically work after that.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
... Don't give up so easy, Brother!... A challenge is good for the mind!!!...(if you can keep from losing it!..LOL)...

Bonjour, j'étais en train de faire les réglages de paramètres sur ma st16, jusqu'au moment où restes noirs et sans réponse.
J'éteins la commande et j'attends toujours aucune réponse elle-même n'était pas en train de s'éteindre. Apres avoir enlevé la batterie pour la mettre hors tension, impossible de redémarrer si la commande était comme bloquée.
Lorsque nous avons tenté de démarrer elle-même affiche "Yuneec" et s'éteint toute seule avec la tension sous tension encore allumée. Je ne sais pas comment le ralliement vous avez combiné pour le ralliement de force ou tous simplement le débloquer dans l'attente d'une réponse merci paolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval