Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16s Transmitter Tray Update

Ty Pilot

One Hexy Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
copperdawg.com
After getting my Plus I noticed the slight difference in the handle at the rear of the ST16s and how that effects being mounted inside of one of the trays so I have come up with a quick solution. For anyone who got one of the trays and needs it to fit with the ST16s, I will send out, at no cost to you, this self stick rubber bumper that mounts to the inside of the handle and allows a quick and secure connection. Please email me at [email protected]

P1000573.JPG

Pat,

I was thinking about this very thing a few days ago. Have been too busy with “vacation” activities to give you a shout.

Glad to see this being a rather simple fix! I trust this is the same fix needed for the H520 ST16s, per our previous talks.

[emoji41]

Jeff

Last edited:
Pat,

I was thinking about this very thing a few days ago. Have been too busy with “vacation” activities to give you a shout.

Glad to see this being a rather simple fix! I trust this is the same fix needed for the H520 ST16s, per our previous talks.

[emoji41]

Jeff

Yeah, I got busy too and forgot. This fix works fine but I may add a piece that captures the hook but to be honest, this thing ain't goin nowhere. ;) PM me your number and a good time to call

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace