Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Start/Stop Button

Reaction score
Hi, I was having issues with the still photo button not working after 6-7 photos.
I read on this forum to go into channel settings and select B3 and increase the gains. I did and when I went to fly and test the H will not start after pressing the red button. I thought maybe it was the adjustment I did in channels so I put that back to where it was but no help. I even tried a reset in that channel setting but no good. I can't start my H. Please help. thanks, John

I do have satellites and show camera image and flight voltage, gimbal works, so I know it is communicating

Can you post a pic of your throttle channel settings? I did exactly the same and mixed the B3 button into the throttle channel which is already on a mix with the B1 button. I had to remove the B3 mix before the B1 (red) button would work again.

I had a simmer issue a friend changed a setting and now the red button will not arm. tried to reset but it still didn't work. I tried to update the firmware but it would fail to find update. Is there a reset on the TX were it will do a complete default reset.

I am going to post photos of the setting, waiting for it through e-mail from my phone

Here are the screen shots, I hope you are still online. Thanks

Attachments

• 2016-06-19 14.53.10.jpg
    2016-06-19 14.53.10.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 79
  • 2016-06-19 14.54.32.jpg
    2016-06-19 14.54.32.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 70
Yep exactly what I did. All you need to do is click the B3 button and then press deactivate, don't worry the B3 will still work, it is just deactivating the B3 mix on the throttle channel.

WOW, thanks so much. As soon as I finish charging my one and only battery I will check it out.
I am glad it was a simple fix. How did you learn to resolve it? Did you call support?

No, I realised that I messed it up myself and then watched some videos that showed that screen. I messed it up more than you though because I had hit reset on the B1 button which just resets to zero and not the -50 in pos 0 that is needed. I now always take a pic of the settings before I start to mess with them.

I also hit the reset button, I am pretty sure, maybe it did not take. Could you see from my screen that I did not? Now I'm worried again.

You may not have saved after you hit the button because it looks correct to me Pos 0 at -50. You can see the green dot on the first pic is halfway between 0 and -100 on B1.

WOW, thanks so much. As soon as I finish charging my one and only battery I will check it out.
I am glad it was a simple fix. How did you learn to resolve it? Did you call support?
No one at this point should be messing with the B or any settings as It is well know they have/can throw other settings off ! Who advised you to change? Hope you get it corrected!

Reactions: yuneec53
It works now. In another thread on this forum someone advised to adjust it to help with the camera button not working

Reactions: DroneClone
Similar problem with the video start/stop button. I called support and mentioned that I had read that changing the channel settings might work. The agent told me emphatically NOT to change any of those settings.

The trick with the photo or video buttons is to press them quickly. Don't press and hold. Just a quick tap.

Reactions: yuneec53
Hello All,

I am having trouble arming the copter and the start/stop button stopped working after successful firmware update to b23. Now I know a lot of people have had the same problem. some could get it going by adjusting the channel parameter and some by reseting the ST16 to factory setting. I have not been able to resolve the matter by following the methods have been told by others.

I am going to point out to some factors and then it would be great if some one hands out his experience and knowledge on this matter.

1- The ready light indicator on ST16 screen is in blue. when I push the red button it makes some beeps but no start. However I am not sure if the Hexa Icon on top of the READY status should be in any color or not. right now is dimmed and greyed out.
2- I have telemetry reading and GPS OFF IN angle mode.
3- Camera is working and everything seems ok.
4- When I push red button the out put monitor shows its working and going from 50 to 0 once its hold.

I also have to mention that each time I do a channel setting change and I touch return on the screen to exit channel setting and to go back to main screen I get a popup that says "send and receive on both fail"
But all the buttons work except the B1 button. Camera works, led indicator shows each flight mode correctly, and so on... even my graph on channel setting is exactly as it supposed to be unless I am missing something.

I have gathered some pics of my channel setting, Firmware info page and so on... thank you all in advance

Attachments

• photo_2016-10-17_13-48-31.jpg
    photo_2016-10-17_13-48-31.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 19
  • photo_2016-10-17_14-10-00.jpg
    photo_2016-10-17_14-10-00.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2016-10-17_14-10-06.jpg
    photo_2016-10-17_14-10-06.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 16
  • photo_2016-10-17_14-10-10.jpg
    photo_2016-10-17_14-10-10.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 14
  • photo_2016-10-17_14-10-15.jpg
    photo_2016-10-17_14-10-15.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 15
  • photo_2016-10-17_13-48-03.jpg
    photo_2016-10-17_13-48-03.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 15
  • photo_2016-10-17_13-48-12.jpg
    photo_2016-10-17_13-48-12.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 19
  • photo_2016-10-17_13-48-16.jpg
    photo_2016-10-17_13-48-16.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 16
Hello All,

I am having trouble arming the copter and the start/stop button stopped working after successful firmware update to b23. Now I know a lot of people have had the same problem. some could get it going by adjusting the channel parameter and some by reseting the ST16 to factory setting. I have not been able to resolve the matter by following the methods have been told by others.

I am going to point out to some factors and then it would be great if some one hands out his experience and knowledge on this matter.

1- The ready light indicator on ST16 screen is in blue. when I push the red button it makes some beeps but no start. However I am not sure if the Hexa Icon on top of the READY status should be in any color or not. right now is dimmed and greyed out.
2- I have telemetry reading and GPS OFF IN angle mode.
3- Camera is working and everything seems ok.
4- When I push red button the out put monitor shows its working and going from 50 to 0 once its hold.

I also have to mention that each time I do a channel setting change and I touch return on the screen to exit channel setting and to go back to main screen I get a popup that says "send and receive on both fail"
But all the buttons work except the B1 button. Camera works, led indicator shows each flight mode correctly, and so on... even my graph on channel setting is exactly as it supposed to be unless I am missing something.

I have gathered some pics of my channel setting, Firmware info page and so on... thank you all in advance

This thread is about the Camera buttons. You may prefer to start a new thread to receive more help.

This has been said before but I will ay it again LEAVE THE CHANNEL SYSTEM ALONE. The Chinese Tech mix a lot of these button and it is hidden from us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval