Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Status LED

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Been reading your forum for a few months now and I learned a lot. Tought that it was time to give back a bit. I'm new to this sport but it did not take me too long to find out that the LED status chart had many mistakes. So here is one that I corrected. If you find errors, let me know and I will corret it and repost. You might find many spelling mistakes since my first language is french but point them out to me and I will correct them. I'm making one for my Q500 also and will post it as soon as it is translated in english. If you want the original .DOC file to modify it for yourself, I can email it to you since I was not able to attach it to this post. Thanks

Attachments

• Status LED Typhoon H english.pdf
    564 KB · Views: 30
Angle mode with sufficient satellites is purple with short white flash;
Smart mode with sufficient satellites is green with short white flash.

I can see that you have included the above but it would be better if you could place them directly under (or above?) the other Angle & smart mode references rather than having three other led status' between them...just a thought.

You never have satellites 'Locked'. You only have 'sufficient' for navigation and follow me etc. During a flight it is possible that you can lose sufficient satellites, for whatever reason, for these functions so they are not 'locked'. An example of yuneec's bad documentation.

Good effort but IMHO I think it would be better to correct it at least for the above points:)

Thanks Flushvision for your input
I don't know what to say to you. I installed the latest firmware in the bird and in the ST16 a few days ago. Everything is working fine and these are exactly what I get for angle mode and smart mode with sufficient satellites.
you were right about moving all the angle and smart mode together
I will change the GPS lock to GPS only
I might need another member help on this. Is it my bird that is giving me the wrong LED status ?
for the angle mode and smart mode with GPS
As soon as this is clarified, I will change the PDF file
thanks to all

here is the new chart with modification asked by Flushvision. waiting for confimation about angle and smart mode with sufficient satellites

Attachments

• Status LED Typhoon H english.pdf
    577.9 KB · Views: 19

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430