Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Steady Grip Issue

Reaction score
Hey all...for the first time I have mounted my camera on the steady grip...the gimbal is reacting with the gimbal light flashing and a solid green light on the camera...my phone says I am hooked to the camera WIFI...I can't get the camera to record and I can't get my phone to see what the camera is seeing as the camera is not seeing anything...I am obviously doing something wrong...what is it ?? thanks

I assume you are using the CGO app on your phone. When connecting to WiFi with your phone, did you connect to the WiFi of the camera? I think the pass code is 0123456789. Once your phone WiFi is connected to the camera the CGO app should start working.

I assume you are using the CGO app on your phone. When connecting to WiFi with your phone, did you connect to the WiFi of the camera? I think the pass code is 0123456789. Once your phone WiFi is connected to the camera the CGO app should start working.
Hey gw...thanks for the direction on the app...that's what I was missing...much appreciated...fyi, 1-0 is the password

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss