Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Steady Grip

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
Just got my new typhoon h (yay) and of course I already have a question LOL
Wondering if the steady grip from my q500 is compatible with the new cgo3 Plus camera that came with the typhoon h.
I know I know, why dont i just hook it up and try?
Well, it's like this. I am snake bit when it comes to high-tech pricing electronics.
If anybody knows fo-sho please let me know cuz I really like the steady grip and use it often.

Thanks
Alex
Aeronautical Images

Hey everybody,
Just got my new typhoon h (yay) and of course I already have a question LOL
Wondering if the steady grip from my q500 is compatible with the new cgo3 Plus camera that came with the typhoon h.
I know I know, why dont i just hook it up and try?
Well, it's like this. I am snake bit when it comes to high-tech pricing electronics.
If anybody knows fo-sho please let me know cuz I really like the steady grip and use it often.

Thanks
Alex
Aeronautical Images
Hello alx101

The first place to always look before posting a question, is within the data base of the forum as it contains a vast number of posts on most anything you can think of. I know that this subject has been discussed at great lenght on here, so your answer should be in many previous posts.

At the top right of your screen above the dark grey bar, is a search icon that looks like a magnifyer. If you use that tool and search with the key words you are looking for there should be a lot of information there.

Murray

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yes it can.
But it is best to modify the battery.
Check out my videos here.
And then here to answer some questions raised.

If you have the LiPo battery version, then it works right out the box with the CGO3+ (I know because I just tested my new steady grip)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace