Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

structure pattern

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Where can I find how to's on setting up one of these before I crash into a building ? Like whats this trigger thing ?

Crashing into a building is never a good day! Not sure what you are referring to but, I suggest getting real familiar with your craft before you fly around buildings. Hope this helps.

Reactions: johnnyb57
will these help:

How did you find these, this is what I'm after, I searched YT to know avail., yet you found them ? I'm guessing I worded it wrong, and I asked the same question here, and got results Thanx, PAW, will watch in a couple, let me take that back, I believe I did find that, but its not in english, I'll see if I can get anything out of it ? Never the less Thanx

Happy to help. One of them is in Italian but I'm sure you'll figure out what they say. Try subtitles. One of the other videos by them had English subtitles so maybe they are available in this case too.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Happy to help. One of them is in Italian but I'm sure you'll figure out what they say. Try subtitles. One of the other videos by them had English subtitles so maybe they are available in this case too.
Yea I got the jist of it, but trigger distance is still a question ? If you dont mind I have to ask about the name "PAW" ?

Yea I got the jist of it, but trigger distance is still a question ? If you dont mind I have to ask about the name "PAW" ?
Good to hear.

My name is Pawel and I mistakenly clicked OK while registering my account before realizing that I misspelled my name.

Reactions: johnnyb57
Good to hear.

My name is Pawel and I mistakenly clicked OK while registering my account before realizing that I misspelled my name.
Well its just a shorter version, but the reason i had asked was thought it was in reference to an animal, sorry but I'm an animal lover

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval