Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

switch 2 gimble orientation wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all first an apology for not being on for the picture game ( family problems have kept me away and i haven't been flying or time on pc )

have managed to purchase a new to me cgo3+ (sold as new ??? )

when calibrating everything is fine it is pointing to the front when finished and works fine. When i flick the switch (02) for it to face front it is facing left
to me, this appears to have been repaired and put back together wrong but the calibration is confusing me as it works as it should any suggestions ( have ask the seller if he can confirm for me if it has been repaired at any stage )

When you first turn on your ST16 having the (02) toggle switch in the very forward position and then turn on your H, does the camera remain facing front?
Or does this happen when you toggle to the middle and then back forward position?

Look at your board and see if the wires are in the same position.

Attachments

• DSC_0030.JPG
    8.4 MB · Views: 25
I've got to go, got a flying project for a lumber yard.
I'm sure someone else will chime in and figure this our for you.:)

Reactions: thetrecker
Have got a reply from the seller and has assured me it has not been repaired i don't want to change it around with taking it apart yet if its another issue is there anything that i can do with the st16

the drone was purchased second hand and I am not sure that the original camera was working right from the start as the calibration is working much better with this camera

Oh no, does this mean I am back to being the only person I know with the dimming flashes problem ? :(
Of course I am very pleased for you that you don't have it any more. I presume that's the case right ?!!
Anyway good luck getting the alignment thing sorted. If it's not one thing it's another, hey ? :)

Reactions: thetrecker
@AeroJ i did not really have that problem more of a very bent horizon. From my 2 test videos that is looking better will find out for sure very soon just waiting for batteries to recharge
then find somewhere to fly schools hols now got to avoid more people

@AH-1G well that is funny after taking apart to check wires and putting back together its now working perfectly as it should now for a proper test with photos and vid

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steve Carr
It has been apart and put back together 90 degrees off from the proper position. @WTFDproject has info on that in a repository I can access. I’ll go look for it now.

Here we go, be sure to give @WTFDproject and @Steve Carr a thumbs up for providing this resource from all their work repairing Yuneec products.

Attachments

• CGo3+ Mount Notes.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
@AH-1G well that is funny after taking apart to check wires and putting back together its now working perfectly as it should now for a proper test with photos and vid
Well, well, who knows? Hopefully you won't have any issues.
If it continues, I would suspect a loose solder joint at the board or the other end.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Good call @AH-1G! Somehow I missed @thetrecker ’s post where he said it was back to normal. Glad to see it is working correctly.

Reactions: AH-1G
@AH-1G was thinking the same about a solder joint
just had a very good afternoon testing 3 locations will have to post a short video later
happy with my horizon but going to have to start again with photos now
@DoomMeister thanks for the reply did not want to go that far i am lucky that checking the wiring that AH-1G said has fixed the problem 16799

Reactions: WTFDproject
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio