Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Taking your bird on the road!

Reaction score
I am headed to a historic location later this year and have not decided as to whether or not to take my "H" with me. For me this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I want to make the most of it.
Is Key West as unfriendly to UAS as the B4UFLY and AIRMAPS are indicating? Key West is not the only destination on my up coming trip and want to know from some one who lives in Florida as to what the general attitude is toward the UAS.

I am headed to a historic location later this year and have not decided as to whether or not to take my "H" with me. For me this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I want to make the most of it.
Is Key West as unfriendly to UAS as the B4UFLY and AIRMAPS are indicating? Key West is not the only destination on my up coming trip and want to know from some one who lives in Florida as to what the general attitude is toward the UAS.
@ThunderChicken
They are used here in Florida and especially the Miami area. In the Keys there is an airports and a Coast Guard facility. Lots of wild life sanctuaries that most likely carry NFZ also State Parks and Local Parks are forbidden.
Florida Keys.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval