Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

team mode on H520

Reaction score
Hello,

with our H520 we want to add a second controller to controll the camera. One person is flying and the other is controlling the camera. On the Yuneec site they say a second ST16S is needed.
For just controlling the camera , is a ST16 ( 3 antenna's) also a option ?

best regards,

Peter.

Hi Peter,

would be great if that would function. But du to the Different protocols, it had to be a ST16S .

Greetings
Marc

Hi Peter,

would be great if that would function. But du to the Different protocols, it had to be a ST16S .

Greetings
Marc

No, it's already tested, I saw a video that now I can't find with the main controller a ST16S and a ST16 for the camera. It can be done. If with the latest updates this hasn't changed, it could be done. What you have to do is install the appropriate application for each aircraft. There is a specific manual for the team mode.

Hi arruntus,

that'new to me. If this really works, thats great. If you can find this video, I'm very interested in.

Greetings
Marc

Hi arruntus,

that'new to me. If this really works, thats great. If you can find this video, I'm very interested in.

Greetings
Marc

In this case there are 2 ST16S. But someone from the forum tried an ST16 and it worked. Search the forum that will be there.

No, it's already tested, I saw a video that now I can't find with the main controller a ST16S and a ST16 for the camera. It can be done. If with the latest updates this hasn't changed, it could be done. What you have to do is install the appropriate application for each aircraft. There is a specific manual for the team mode.

Ok, thank you, then I have to find a good deal.

best regards

Peter.

Ok, thank you, then I have to find a good deal.

best regards

Peter.

In case you try you keep us informed please. Every time there is an update we are not sure that what worked previously will continue to work. There are many undocumented changes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nashamukti52