Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tech Support no longer returning reservation calls.

Reaction score
The last time I talked to tech support I asked him if the downsize that rwas a reported in the news was going to cause a problem with the California group and he told me he didn't think so. I guess that was wrong! I've been waiting for 2 days for the return call that i was told would be returned. Sure hate to see what was a good thing at Yuneec go away. Bummer.

I just called the support line for the first time since January to see for myself how things work now. I have to admit I was more than a little disappointed to hear I was facing a 57 minute wait time.

I'm guessing it's a combination of things rather than a single issue. The number sales of H's and Q's has gone up with the price drops and many of these sales are to first time flyers. That alone would increase the CS work load. Add to that the change from a 6 mo to a 1 yr warranty, again increased CS load. The Breeze and H920+ was released. Then a cutback in personnel is also a factor although I had heard most of the layoffs were in Marketing.
We can only hope they have a plan in place to beef up CS before the release of the H520 and the new line of cameras.

Reactions: Dr Delta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital