Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

telemetry

Raining or not, I would have gone out to look for it. The longer it sits in one place the more time for someone else to find and take it. In this case that’s even more critical as it sat at the edge of a school grounds. Duh.

And more time for weather to further damage the aircraft.

Guy walks into your living room, "Hey dude, here's a GoogleEarth map showing where $1000 is stashed pretty close by.

"Nah, it's raining. I don't need no stinkin' $1000."

To each their own I guess.

Last edited:
Schools out
Raining or not, I would have gone out to look for it. The longer it sits in one place the more time for someone else to find and take it. In this case that’s even more critical as it sat at the edge of a school grounds. Duh.
Schools out, nobody uses the field for anything, the h+ is either in a tree or in weeds on the ground the last picture I got was a leaf and sky ?

Similar to the image I had when mine was 40’ up a tree. The only difference was there was 3’ of snow on the ground and more falling. We didn’t wait for the snow to melt or stop falling.

Now that you pin pointed where it’s at, anyone reading this thread could go out and pick it up, as could anyone that got lucky playing around with the Google search engine. It’s your H and only you know what you can afford to lose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33