Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

telemetry

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
How do I view this, does it store the last flight, it would be nice if you could use gps to find the typhoon lost in a tree in the woods

Telemetry will show last know longitude and latitude position, and only if it crashed there.
You can view it on google earth, I'm not sure how to transfer the files to view it that way?

If you still have connection with the H Plus, take a pic of the screen with your phone so you can save the Lat and Long. Then put those in Google maps and it will show the location of the aircraft.

If you've already shut off the ST16 then you can retrieve the flight log (telemetry) by connecting the ST16 to your computer using the USB charging cable. The controller will show up as an additional drive on your computer. The telemetry file with the highest number will be the most recent flight.

Reactions: weajr
The other option is that you walk through the woods pressing one of the sticks, it makes a loud noise which you should be able to hear...
The problem then of course is getting it out of the tree :)

I have the lat long but cant figure out how to search google maps using those cordinates

20190615 13:30:34:895,-79,14.900001,31.0,15.2699995,41.694984,-71.124405,0.02828427,true,0,13,0.0,90.0,0.0,255,245,1,3,255,5,false,5,0,0.0,-0.0,0 These are the coordinates if some one could show me how to search it I would be grateful

type in google map or copy past.
41° 41' 41.9418'' -71° 7' 27.8574''

type in google map or copy past.
41° 41' 41.9418'' -71° 7' 27.8574''

Exactly. There are the coordinates, see picture
Gmaps.jpg

You can create also a KML file for GoogleEarth and 'play' the flight there. To convert FlightLog to KML use "q500log2kml":
It works for nearly all Yuneec hex or quad copter.

br HE

Reactions: weajr
Is there a PDF or thread showing how to get files from SdCard to flight path per Google Earth? You say convert files to kml but how and how to get it into Earth?

Not yet I've got the location but don't now if its up in a tree or on the ground. Its been raining for 3 days, so it looks like Saturday I'll look again
Did you copy the last flight from the telemetry?
If so I'd like to verify the location by reviewing it.

Did you copy the last flight from the telemetry?
If so I'd like to verify the location by reviewing it.
Tis is the confusing part, I tried to save flight2log to my computer several times after the last attempt the log is gone even the copy I had on my desktop ?

See this discussion:

Raining or not, I would have gone out to look for it. The longer it sits in one place the more time for someone else to find and take it. In this case that’s even more critical as it sat at the edge of a school grounds. Duh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss