Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Terrible customer support

Reaction score
Terrible customer support I tried calling him several times they don't return my calls I got a claim in and they answered it is settled with they didn't do anything I've never been so displeased with any customer support in my life and there been many. I really like the drone in the way of life I send it in for repair because the camera never quite worked right yes it took pictures but it did not work or home itself as supposed to always had to take to mess with it. It has been sent out for repair and no one seems to know where was and finally I found out it was at some company that works on the cameras and he's been there a month and I have no updates on anything other than that they haven't had a chance to look at it because of the weather

Are you sure you sent your drone in to yuneec.. I'm just always very surprised when I hear reports like this bc they have always been so helpful to me.. even when the error was on my end, they went an xtra mile to help me out...

It looks like they have a deal with Ken-A-Vision for repairs if you are from the East Coast, I've sent my ST16+ to them about 14 days ago and heard nothing from them with the exception that the ticket has been closed: "This message is to inform you that your case #50*** was closed and resolved with the following solution: “Repair has gone to ken a vison.” If you feel this is incorrect, please call us at 844-898-6332 and reference your case number. We will reopen your case and ensure we provide a complete resolution."

I'm in no hurry as I have two full packages and the other ST16+ is working properly.

Yuneec should not be closing tickets saying that the case has been closed and resolved until customers actually get their stuff back. Hope it doesn't take a month for what should be a somewhat easy fix (replacing the Wi-Fi module).

It looks like they have a deal with Ken-A-Vision for repairs if you are from the East Coast, I've sent my ST16+ to them about 14 days ago and heard nothing from them with the exception that the ticket has been closed: "This message is to inform you that your case #50*** was closed and resolved with the following solution: “Repair has gone to ken a vison.” If you feel this is incorrect, please call us at 844-898-6332 and reference your case number. We will reopen your case and ensure we provide a complete resolution."

I'm in no hurry as I have two full packages and the other ST16+ is working properly.

Yuneec should not be closing tickets saying that the case has been closed and resolved until customers actually get their stuff back. Hope it doesn't take a month for what should be a somewhat easy fix (replacing the Wi-Fi module).
It's been a month since the day I sent it. I call there after getting the number and they didn't even get to it yet

I will keep that in mind I hope I don't need any thing repaired again it in the mail so they say

I've received my ST-16 fully repaired, took about 3 weeks since I shipped it to Ken-A-Vision.

I got it back after over four weeks spent 100 to ship it all back and it still doesn't work at all
now they want me to send it back to Kansas city where they didn't fix it in the first place.
The camera board is red led and beep as before

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop