Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Testing the Feelworld 10.1" Monitor

R

Rayray

I have been looking some time for a monitor that a "co-pilot" could use to operate the cam or to just observe without sticking their nose too close to mine. This monitor is large, clear and bright, with a duplicate picture of the ST16 screen. These pics show the ST16, a 10.1" Feelworld monitor, and one Typhoon H in the air.

I'm using a 10' HDMI cable here, and a good quality cable can be even longer.

MonitorTest-2.jpg
MonitorTest-3.jpg

Very nice picture. Is that the 1024x600 or the 1280x800?

I have been looking some time for a monitor that a "co-pilot" could use to operate the cam or to just observe without sticking their nose too close to mine. This monitor is large, clear and bright, with a duplicate picture of the ST16 screen. These pics show the ST16, a 10.1" Feelworld monitor, and one Typhoon H in the air.

View attachment 5296
View attachment 5297
Hi, nice to see. I have ordered one for delivery to Sweden end of March!

Very nice setup, have not looked into those monitors, what is their power source, battery etc.??

Very nice setup, have not looked into those monitors, what is their power source, battery etc.??

This one uses a 2 hr rechargeable battery, comes w/ charger/PS. Some models may not come with battery.

View attachment 5296
View attachment 5297
Hi again, as I've ordered one myself I have saved an read the manual - ofcourse! :)
http://imgmgr.banggood.com/images/upload/2015/02/PVR1032 English manual 20141022.pdf

This one uses a 2 hr rechargeable battery, comes w/ charger/PS. Some models may not come with battery.
Hi Rayray, I have now bought a FeelWorld 10" FPV for my H.. but I can't get the ScreenShot work and the manual isn't a great help. I have a SD into the FW ofcourse and the only result I get when tapping "SC_SHOT" is a 720x480 jpg 100% black "image". Is it me or the FW not doing the right thing? Best from Sweden

How much? The reason I did not put this on here is that these prices are here today and gone tomorrow. Also there are numerous models and sources, uncontrolled distribution chain. probably no warranty...Buyer beware...(Amazon 3-15-17)

AmazonFeelworld.JPG

I bought mine directly from Feelworld.de and that went quite smooth, took 3 days via GLS courier. So if you are based in Europe, I would recommend them rather than trying your luck with Amazon or Ebay ;)

Ps: has anyone had luck getting the 5.8ghz signal directly from the camera with this monitor? If so, was it with the two stock antennas or did you use other mushroom versions? I did a lot of scans but none of them showed any picture.

I bought mine directly from Feelworld.de and that went quite smooth, took 3 days via GLS courier. So if you are based in Europe, I would recommend them rather than trying your luck with Amazon or Ebay ;)

Ps: has anyone had luck getting the 5.8ghz signal directly from the camera with this monitor? If so, was it with the two stock antennas or did you use other mushroom versions? I did a lot of scans but none of them showed any picture.
Hi I got mine 2 days ago,,,,I can't so far get the 5,8Ghz from the cam! The FW is scaning through all channels but doesn't find the cam. Why?? That means I've to use the HDMI cable and it works great. But I want the 5,8Ghz as well. What to do? I don't think it's because the antennas as the distance between the cam and ST16 was just about 4-5meters.indoors. Luftdrone.dk Did you try the ScreenShot succesfully? I did not.

Some time back I was told the Yuneec 5.8 was broadcasting in a side frequency other devices aren't capable of "seeing". I don't have a clue if that is correct. I do know that none of my 5.8 video receivers can pick it up.

Some time back I was told the Yuneec 5.8 was broadcasting in a side frequency other devices aren't capable of "seeing". I don't have a clue if that is correct. I do know that none of my 5.8 video receivers can pick it up.
Oh...sh****t! :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Li