Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thank you Yuneec !

Reaction score
because the bad communication and work with dealers, my shop has canceled this week business with YUNEEC. Because they have given wrong prices for the pro version of 1799,00 Euro. The dealer get Preorders... and now YUNEEC put the price to 2099,00 Euro without information to the shop. So the Shop get the Problem to pay the difference....
ok its one bad thing to use us as Beta tester. And now i have read it will be ST16+ because they see the ST16 work bad with that antennas, Fan Issues...
I have read it will be easy replaced...ha ha...again copter will be not be used for one or two weeks, because i have to send in old st16 to upgrade it...and the we have to pay for upgrade it? we have found out all the mistakes! we are not pay for a unit...that we then work for YUNEEC...

the other thing is: i wanted buy the hard-backpack...produce has stopped, because soft back better for plane YUNEEC say. Really how if it is to big for plane? i don't think the material make the Difference....

and i have bought the softcase 99,00 today because i need something for transport. But it doesn't fit perfect and needed to stretch the material. i hope the zipper don't break after week...

at the moment i am thinking about to send all that **** back to YUNEEC...
they have informed the shops wrong too, and have told them it will be for pros and the NFZ will be able to turn off...

so many mistakes...that its hard to believe the story. by the way i have my 3rd TH here..

no1 - heavy binding problems, no GPS Hold, Landing gear don't work, Fan Issue
no2 - stop and go flight by slow moves, binding problems, Break connections, Landing gear don't work perfect, one is replaced at shop- then it works, Fan was very noisy, changed...it works. only 4 propellers was sended and no USB-cable...some days later they send the missed props.
because stop and go flight and connection issue YUNEEC have told me to send in
no3 - still stop and go... seems camera has loose some sharpness (will test it today again)

they have told me overtime they will test the TH very well and will make him work perfect before sending back, they will make test flight...

I have told Yunnec still stop and go... and they told me i have to complete Reset the ST16 and start all from beginning (bind/calibrate).....why? when all is perfect trimmed before....

Last edited:
because the bad communication and work with dealers, my shop has canceled this week business with YUNEEC. Because they have given wrong prices for the pro version of 1799,00 Euro. The dealer get Preorders... and now YUNEEC put the price to 2099,00 Euro without information to the shop. So the Shop get the Problem to pay the difference....
ok its one bad thing to use us as Beta tester. And now i have read it will be ST16+ because they see the ST16 work bad with that antennas, Fan Issues...
<<snip>>...
Hey Eric. Geez I feel your pain. I don't know if you're familiar with this American expression, but what you are experiencing (and also caught in the middle of) is what's known as a cluster-f**k. Yuneec has totally dropped the ball on this product and now they're preparing to release the RealSense module way over priced and without a doubt bristling with problems. It's all so freakin pathetic!:mad:

Hey Eric. Geez I feel your pain. I don't know if you're familiar with this American expression, but what you are experiencing (and also caught in the middle of) is what's known as a cluster-f**k. Yuneec has totally dropped the ball on this product and now they're preparing to release the RealSense module way over priced and without a doubt bristling with problems. It's all so freakin pathetic!:mad:
Or the pivot man in a circle J***!

I have read it will be easy replaced...ha ha...again copter will be not be used for one or two weeks, because i have to send in old st16 to upgrade it...and the we have to pay for upgrade it? we have found out all the mistakes! we are not pay for a unit...that we then work for YUNEEC...

the other thing is: i wanted buy the hard-backpack...produce has stopped, because soft back better for plane YUNEEC say. Really how if it is to big for plane? i don't think the material make the Difference....

and i have bought the softcase 99,00 today because i need something for transport. But it doesn't fit perfect and needed to stretch the material. i hope the zipper don't break after week...

at the moment i am thinking about to send all that **** back to YUNEEC...
they have informed the shops wrong too, and have told them it will be for pros and the NFZ will be able to turn off...

so many mistakes...that its hard to believe the story. by the way i have my 3rd TH here..

no1 - heavy binding problems, no GPS Hold, Landing gear don't work, Fan Issue
no2 - stop and go flight by slow moves, binding problems, Break connections, Landing gear don't work perfect, one is replaced at shop- then it works, Fan was very noisy, changed...it works. only 4 propellers was sended and no USB-cable...some days later they send the missed props.
because stop and go flight and connection issue YUNEEC have told me to send in
no3 - still stop and go... seems camera has loose some sharpness (will test it today again)

they have told me overtime they will test the TH very well and will make him work perfect before sending back, they will make test flight...

I have told Yunnec still stop and go... and they told me i have to complete Reset the ST16 and start all from beginning (bind/calibrate).....why? when all is perfect trimmed before....

Perhaps you dealers can unite and make a fist against Yuneec. I think a lot of dealers are faced with the same problem.....mine is also...I pre-ordered, and I don't like the idea you folks have to pay for Yuneec's **** up!!

Reactions: eric bee
Maybe The extra ££ for the pro will be used for all the free hardware upgrades of the original H owners :p:cool:

So you think they'll be for free??? you wish:mad:
I do wish :) and from what I've experienced from Yuneec UK so far they have been very good. Maybe I'm being too optimistic thinking things will be put right, because if I ran my business not looking after my original clients .... I probably wouldn't have a business anymore. But then I do have 5 days left of my 30 day return to fall back on. I would expect Yuneec to put this mess to bed before it affects their sales.... There you go optimism again :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz