Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Future of Multirotors

why not autonomous helicopters, they already existence.

Through subsidiaries Boeing is dealing with those as well. Their acquisition of Aurora Flight Sciences, combined with a subsidiaries acquisition of 2D3, has provided a lot more diversity to Boeing’s commercial autonomous vehicle development program. A division looking 5-15 years down the road as revenue generators.

Multirotor,Drone and Airport, sounds interesting, let's hope the press are sympathetic.

If you were to do some article comparisons between recreational and corporate drones you would find the press already is sympathetic, with the corporate products. The media will run corporate drone press releases with no criticism but anything about consumer or recreational drones will have some level of negativity added.

Just keep them out of Portland, OR and San Fransisco, CA. There’s more than enough bicycle militants there already.

@PatR - I live in SW Washington but work in Portland...... they're often referred to around here as the "Spandex Mafia" :cool:

Hope they don't have flyaways too.
Suppose they'd be easier to find
Do they auto land when the batteries go flat?
Hope they don't use Lipo's
Now that would be a big mother of a lipo!!
If a motor goes out does it have a four motor limp home mode
Don't touch the RED button....what this one??? AArrrggghhhhhhh!!!!

Reactions: jtoolman
If you were to do some article comparisons between recreational and corporate drones you would find the press already is sympathetic, with the corporate products. The media will run corporate drone press releases with no criticism but anything about consumer or recreational drones will have some level of negativity added.
I have, it was a joke! Does everything have to be so judgemental! I think you'll find, certainly the ones I've read, question their usefulness, safety.

Last edited:
Hope they don't have flyaways too.
Suppose they'd be easier to find
Do they auto land when the batteries go flat?
Hope they don't use Lipo's
Now that would be a big mother of a lipo!!
If a motor goes out does it have a four motor limp home mode
Don't touch the RED button....what this one??? AArrrggghhhhhhh!!!!

We can be reasonably assured Boeing will not be as cavalier in their aircraft designs as multirotor manufacturers are. The first indication of that is where we see wings as part of the design, which implies it has some level of glide ratio while also aiding lift capabilities.

We can be reasonably assured Boeing will not be as cavalier in their aircraft designs as multirotor manufacturers are. The first indication of that is where we see wings as part of the design, which implies it has some level of glide ratio while also aiding lift capabilities.
What these wings plenty of lift?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1548424002875.jpg
    FB_IMG_1548424002875.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 14

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder