Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Great Meadow

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I did a survey job yesterday for Friends of Crompton Moor, a local environment action group, looking for signs of disease in the crowns of the trees. I have supplied FoCM with the resulting video but I was also able to cobble together a short video from incidental footage captured between 'sweeps'

Shot in 4K

I did a survey job yesterday for Friends of Crompton Moor, a local environment action group, looking for signs of disease in the crowns of the trees. I have supplied FoCM with the resulting video but I was also able to cobble together a short video from incidental footage captured between 'sweeps'

Shot in 4K

You guys actually have open space, and forests over there, and sunshine. Who would of guessed ??? All kiddin, hope alls well, and keep posting the vids, nice as usual

You guys actually have open space, and forests over there, and sunshine. Who would of guessed ??? All kiddin, hope alls well, and keep posting the vids, nice as usual
Actually, I wasn't expecting to be able to produce the above video. I had been tasked with surveying the tops of the trees to look for signs of a disease that the environment action group suspected was there so most of the flight was close sweeps of the woodland just feet above the canopy. It was only after I supplied the action group with their video that I decided that it would be possible to cobble together an edit good enough to display to a wider audience...the results are as above. Not the best video i've made by a long shot, but far better than nothing.

Reactions: johnnyb57

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline