Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The H is so easy to fly

Reaction score
The H is so much easier to fly than anything I've experienced, I bought it on a whim and don't regret it. Maybe I'm lucky, It hovers completely stable, I've only had one telemetery outage (which was nerve racking but only lasted a few seconds) and my camera seems to have good focus.
I sold all my RC gear about 3 years ago after I started travelling a lot for work and never used it. The main craft I flew was a DIY multiwii quad that was a lot of fun to fly but terrifying at times with how out of control it could get despite hours of tinkering to get it 'right', crashed it a few times but never broke anything but blades. Certainly wasn't confident to fly it near people in case something went wrong.
There seems to be a growing amount of negativity in this forum about the H. For me it seems like a great purchase, I can charge it in my car out of the box, I didn't need to buy an Ipad and it's reassuring to know if I lose a blade or motor I can bring it home, all big positives in my opinion. I still travel a lot for work and I'm looking forward to bringing the H with me.
Now I just need some more batteries.... Anyone got a source?

The H is so much easier to fly than anything I've experienced, I bought it on a whim and don't regret it. Maybe I'm lucky, It hovers completely stable, I've only had one telemetery outage (which was nerve racking but only lasted a few seconds) and my camera seems to have good focus.
I sold all my RC gear about 3 years ago after I started travelling a lot for work and never used it. The main craft I flew was a DIY multiwii quad that was a lot of fun to fly but terrifying at times with how out of control it could get despite hours of tinkering to get it 'right', crashed it a few times but never broke anything but blades. Certainly wasn't confident to fly it near people in case something went wrong.
There seems to be a growing amount of negativity in this forum about the H. For me it seems like a great purchase, I can charge it in my car out of the box, I didn't need to buy an Ipad and it's reassuring to know if I lose a blade or motor I can bring it home, all big positives in my opinion. I still travel a lot for work and I'm looking forward to bringing the H with me.
Now I just need some more batteries.... Anyone got a source?
Glad you like your H, Carolina Dronz has batteries for the H.

RC Hover in Foxboro Ma. also has them. Bought two yesterday! Love the H!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval