Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Here's the next challenge - apologies if it is a duplicate - I have been trying, but not too successful in keeping up with this thread. Don't have time to look through sixty-one pages!

Challenge: Going to make it a dual option - tracks - specific man-made tracks:

For those in current colder seasons, (aka @Steve Carr): snowmobile/snow machine tracks - in the snow (doh!)

For those who can find thawed ground: tractor tracks - aka farm implements or earth moving equipment - will qualify. Monster trucks need not apply. Those are for a separate challenge!

Good luck!

Jeff

Here's the next challenge - apologies if it is a duplicate - I have been trying, but not too successful in keeping up with this thread. Don't have time to look through sixty-one pages!

Challenge: Going to make it a dual option - tracks - specific man-made tracks:

For those in current colder seasons, (aka @Steve Carr): snowmobile/snow machine tracks - in the snow (doh!)

For those who can find thawed ground: tractor tracks - aka farm implements or earth moving equipment - will qualify. Monster trucks need not apply. Those are for a separate challenge!

Good luck!

Jeff
You have to post a picture from a Yuneec drone.

You have to post a picture from a Yuneec drone.

Thought I read the rules, stating “if the challenge is not met, the challenge poster posts a qualifying image to keep the game moving.”

I will see if I have one from the last few days, but... may be delayed. Unexpectedly away from home, plus in the middle of another heavy snow event where I am at. May be a day or two before tracks are “made” again, let alone accessible.

Sorry if I misinterpreted the rules.

Jeff

Reactions: AH-1G
Thought I read the rules, stating “if the challenge is not met, the challenge poster posts a qualifying image to keep the game moving.”

I will see if I have one from the last few days, but... may be delayed. Unexpectedly away from home, plus in the middle of another heavy snow event where I am at. May be a day or two before tracks are “made” again, let alone accessible.

Sorry if I misinterpreted the rules.

Jeff
Its going to 86º today, summer is a bit to early for me.

Hello. I'm new to these forums and I was wondering if we were going to keep the challenge going. I have a tracks pic from my Typhoon H.14717

@Eukers the challenge is ongoing, albeit a little slower this time of year due to weather. You are new I believe so welcome to the game. In order to get the persons attention who posted the challenger put the little @ symbol in front of their name - this will send them a notification. ;) So @NorWiscPilot what say ye?

@Eukers the challenge is ongoing, albeit a little slower this time of year due to weather. You are new I believe so welcome to the game. In order to get the persons attention who posted the challenger put the little @ symbol in front of their name - this will send them a notification. ;) So @NorWiscPilot what say ye?

Not one to hinder progress, @Eukers, you have the ball!

@Eukers
Is this ok for your challenge, beginning of construction site?
From 06/08/2017

Last edited:
Cormorant Birds leisuring, until I slowly snuck up on them.
Challenge: Water fowl bird or birds ticked off because of a 12 winged noisy predator.?

Cormorant Birds leisuring, until I slowly snuck up on them.
Challenge: Water fowl bird or birds ticked off because of a 12 winged noisy predator.?
View attachment 14927
I can meet this challenge. Waterfowl taking to the air on Loch Kindar when they heard my H creeping up. Still from video footage14933

I’ve never seen anything like that in Texas.....I guess I’m certainly out of this one.

Reactions: Jal7884

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital