Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Beach or swimming pool, Just want to see some colors. Some magnolias would be great.

I’ll get get out in the AM.

@Ed Hahn

This isn’t much, but is a Magnolia tree blossoming. The tree is my neighbor’s and for whatever reason is only blooming a few at a time. I have seen this tree covered in white blossoms. 10AF3242-C36D-411F-A00C-66A417EC3070.jpeg

Last edited:
For the last several years they haven't been blooming many white flowers.:(

Last edited:
Ok this one should be doable by most everyone. A bird’s eye view of a house.

735B7BFF-9D40-4D3E-9892-D12901B7521B.jpeg

View attachment 16395
will this do? not as close up as yours but house roofs non the less

Picture from video. Location near to Stanney Brook park in Milnrow, Gtr Manchester, England. Not a very good picture because of pollution haze
yppg1.png

LOL......I have many, many of those....with closeups of damaged shingles, vents, roof caps, power vents, missing shingles, damaged chimneys......

Our simple Hale. The cluster of homes that are prominent along the road below is where my great grandfather worked as a farmer in Oahu, and later given to my grandfather in 1816. My family has lived been here ever since.

This challenge goes to @Fred Garvin as his most closely matched “a house”, though the submissions by @FlushVision and @RPR would have been acceptable.

Very sporting of you FV! Nice farm RPR!

Reactions: FlushVision
Very well.....I don’t have much outside roof inspections yet.....so how about this:

A pond with a fountain....or just a fountain. Extra points for blurring the water into a silky stream.....

@RPR you’re lucky to have that....my family’s ranch today....where the house was is a medical office complex; the lake is less than 1/4 of original size and a decorative duck pond; the back acreage is a residential neighborhood, and the open pastures, where I learned to drive my grandfather’s F100 pickup, are a multi screen movie theater/parking lot. It absolutely breaks my heart going back there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx