Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

This is an easy one, just break your neighbors window and one will come to visit you, just don't forget to tell him cheeeeeees.:p
Police officer/sYUN00013.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mike Irish
Ha! Your challenges are true challenges @AH-1G :D I'll admit I am still nervous about flying around law enforcement!

Ha! Your challenges are true challenges @AH-1G :D I'll admit I am still nervous about flying around law enforcement!
My son is in Law Enforcement,:cool: most don't mind and as long as you inform them of your intentions they are very cordial.:)
Ok another challenge.

Downtown Winter Garden, December 2017. As you can see it gets very wintry here.:rolleyes:
So challenge is Downtown.:)Downtown Winter Garden December 2017.jpg

Let's go for a pedestrian bridge (can also be for bicycles and golf carts)

View media item 739

Hi, First flight with a Typhoon H. First flight with any RC.so VERY new, (I made sure there were no onlookers).
YUN00006 copy.jpg
Our San Francisco equivalent suspension bridge over the Garonne.
Not a pedestrian only bridge but as there are steps down to the Canal du Midi you have to walk across for access.

I’ll accept that and welcome to the game! We now have 5 people playing we need more.

Take it away Nich666....

Crikey, I've got to invent something with an example!!!

I've only ever flown once.
How about slimy swimming pools. This one next to my sailing club is a Public pool you pay to go to, if people saw this, they wouldn't go near, Hee hee.
Why didn't they cover or drain it for the winter???
Now cleaning that lot out ready for the new season is going to be some task.
Apologies if it has already been covered, when the wind drops I will have some more to choose fromCapture copy.jpg

hopefully.

Does it have to be dirty?

Of course not, not everybody is like me....
You can even have Dogs/Dolphins/Whales or Piranhas in it if you want, (or bathing beauties).
Skies the limit, or it will be when the weather improves.

Oh that is just so gross!:eek:

If you are standing under your machine in your backyard, get some breathing apparatus and tip 50 gallons of bleach in there when it gets dark.
Makes my effort good enough to dive right in.

PS. It cracks me up they have a Lifeguard ladder, looks like he has thrown in the towel (steps) and run away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guardianangelstowing