Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Happy New Year to everyone There has been something on my mine. I know everyone likes to keep the game moving fast and goes to there library and looks to seen if they have a pic.for the challenge.
But some times I don't have one and have to go out and meet the challenge.And I like to do that.But this time of year the only time I can get out there is on the weekends weather permitting.So keeping the challenge up for seven to ten day during the winter
doesn't seem like a bad ideal to me.What do you think?

Happy New Year to everyone There has been something on my mine. I know everyone likes to keep the game moving fast and goes to there library and looks to seen if they have a pic.for the challenge.
But some times I don't have one and have to go out and meet the challenge.And I like to do that.But this time of year the only time I can get out there is on the weekends weather permitting.So keeping the challenge up for seven to ten day during the winter
doesn't seem like a bad ideal to me.What do you think?
i like the idea of a few days as i am new to drones ( and the h ) the picture game is like a challenge and an opportunity to try and find what is being asked for

Sure I'm cool with that too. Also, if the challenge seems a bit too hard everyone can have a voice and say so. I was wondering if I should make the challenge a little easier. I also realized this was like a giant holiday for many from Christmas till now so I don't mind waiting a while either.

Reactions: thetrecker
Sure I'm cool with that too. Also, if the challenge seems a bit too hard everyone can have a voice and say so. I was wondering if I should make the challenge a little easier. I also realized this was like a giant holiday for many from Christmas till now so I don't mind waiting a while either.
haha yep i found a farm with inca Alpaca but cant find a spot to fly from

Give it until the weekend, then try a different challenge.

Unfortunately due to record rainfall here I haven't put my birds up in the air much at all lately - or I could easily snag this challenge since my sister owns a ranch. OK Mother Nature we're cool and all that but ENOUGH RAIN! Just. make. It. Stop!

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Unfortunately due to record rainfall here I haven't put my birds up in the air much at all lately - or I could easily snag this challenge since my sister owns a ranch. OK Mother Nature we're cool and all that but ENOUGH RAIN! Just. make. It. Stop!

My sister lives north of Selma and is sick of the rain also. Everything is covered in red mud.

Even though it’s misting I was able to got a shot of theses f ing candanian geese in the field E677487C-3C2E-41D6-ABFD-C90919B6538C.jpeg691B30D6-53D0-4C31-B282-1D9E808576A3.jpeg

Too hard??
Ok let’s see, a picture of you and your pet or animal while Flying your drone!
693D0A4E-17C0-4282-A083-B8ECE56DF6DA.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus