Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

OK. How about a folly or a prominent landmark that can be seen from miles away. This is a picture of something called 'Hartshed Pike', Near Mosley, Gtr Manchester. This folly can be seen from at least 3 different counties and can be seen from many miles away.
YUN00005.jpg

Reactions: Mike Irish
As an aside, when I posted that picture of Hartshead Pike the other day it prompted my to go to the site again yesterday to have a couple of flights. Last time I was there was autumn 2016. It was only finding that image tho other day that made me want to do it again. Yesterday's video is here Hartshead Pike, Take Two

Hopefully some of you newer or new folks get involved.
Challenge: A Gazebo or a Hammock or a fire pit or a lounge chairs.
Need to have picture looking straight down.

So hopefully it will get some folks out there shooting new pictures?

Please read the rules if your new here.aerial.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ty Pilot
.....So hopefully it will get some folks out there shooting new pictures?.......

I’ve always thought it would be good to challenge folks to get out and make the Challenge Image, rather than using Stock.....I know this isn’t a requirement though. Perhaps after say, 3 days if the challenge isn’t met, then you can use a Stock Image? Get out and fly....with a specific mission to make the Challenge Image. It would be up to the Challenger to track....in addition to making the challenge, check back at the 3 day mark and post that it’s now open to Stock images. It’s just one simple additional duty to add in addition to monitoring and approving the posted entries. Of course this wouldn’t be strictly necessary, as anyone can count 3 days from the challenge post, but just a nice attention bump.

Reactions: Ty Pilot and AH-1G
I do believe @Ty Pilot made those new rules recently. I'm guilty not abiding.
the photo I posted above was 10 days ago.

Did he? Last time I mentioned it @Ty Pilot chimed in and said it wasn’t a requirement.....I haven’t checked the rules lately though....

Not a requirement that's correct, but would like to start makeing it a requirement.
So where's your photo for the challenge I posted?

I went out early today and did a video on what I call a Moose Tree. I have been wanted to do this for quite some time now. The tree is slowly dying
So the challenge is a tree or any plant that looks different,unusual 16759

Looks like the tree in “Poltergeist”.....the one that tried to eat the kid.....

• Haha
Reactions: thetrecker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval