Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

I know it was a holiday weekend,But someone had to see something unusual. I will leave this up a couple more days
before I put something new up.

Wow.....won’t be one around here until 7/4.....and if I got my drone near it all **** would break loose!

• Haha
Reactions: AH-1G
As a storm chaser, I'm always fascinated with the violence and beautiful of the sky.

Challenge - Beach/Lake shot with a storm in frame.

(The below shot is from Jupiter Beach, FL as an approaching severe warned storm produced a beautiful shelf cloud ahead of it.)

Well okay then... just post a lake or beach shot
Just about to go out shortly so no time now, but if no one has posted anything by this afternoon I'll post a lake. Later I'll be dropping a couple of pictures from footage to be sold to someone in Bahrain and I know that the footage I'll be dropping pictures from also features a lake so I can drop a picture of of that as well.

Well okay then... just post a lake or beach shot
OK. I decided not to post a lake picture, but have chosen a beach instead. This picture of a shingle beach is in front of Barchelot Fort in Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland. The sea is the Irish sea and the camera is pointing roughly South.Beach.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval