Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

No takers yet? I would have thought the current challenge would have been doable by everyone. OK make it a bit easier. Instead of a network of footpaths I'll except just one or more distinct footpaths in the same shot.

@SnitserNL
I know your anxious to post a picture, we have to wait for @Steve Carr saying he approves of my picture, then I will post a picture to challenge others.
You may want to read the rules on page 1. Hang in there. Hey @Steve Carr waiting on you!

I am confused Isn’t Steve Carr the one who posted the last two pic.
@Steve Carr posted the trails to meet the challenge by @FlushVision. Then Steve Carr posted the wildflowers challenge to which @AH-1G posted the cattails. So we are waiting on Steve to yea/nay.

@SnitserNL
I know your anxious to post a picture, we have to wait for @Steve Carr saying he approves of my picture, then I will post a picture to challenge others.
You may want to read the rules on page 1. Hang in there. Hey @Steve Carr waiting on you!
Whoa...how did I miss this.
Yes. Cattails are a protected species where I live.

Reactions: AH-1G
Ok, here's the challenge,
IR of animals (plural), not animal.
Those who figured it out and have the means to do so.??
cows.mp4_000004871IR.jpg

The photo above was done through Photoshop.
Ok easy challenge: Apartment Complex
Apartment Complex.jpg

Well over a month since you changed your challenge @AH-1G . I can't believe that no-one can meet it. I can't but I would have thought that many could.

Do ya think it would be worth changing your challenge again? or just asking for someone to post a picture of road markings (arrows) and still use the same picture ;)

.....Well over a month since you changed your challenge @AH-1G......

??? Only 11 days by my count.....oh, wait, you’re in the UK....y’all use the metric system....never mind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval