Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

The game is ongoing, right now the challenge is a stand alone eatery as shown above.
No one is rising to @AH-1G 's challenge. I know I can't meet it unless a distant picture of a fish & chip shop situated in a row of houses is exceptable...not stand alone so probably not. Maybe it's time that @AH-1G changed his challenge?

This is the best I could find. This is a new Hamburger/Ice cream place. I only got the back of it. I was filming the mini golf place next door
Just happen to find this looking through some videosScreen Shot 2019-09-02 at 10.03.37 AM.png

Ok lets keep this game moving. How about a spider waiting to catch a fly. Or the police waiting to catch a speeder lol.Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 2.33.03 PM.png

Reactions: Steve Carr
When seeing pictures posted in this thread I'm always interested in where they were taken. Indeed, if I have enough information I even fire up Google Earth to see if I can locate the spot so I can put the picture into some sort of context. For example, in the above picture I can see a police car...but is there a ridge of a hill further up the road that prevents motorists seeing the police car until it's too late? Anal things like that. Where was that picture taken @Ed Hahn ?

This picture was taken a little outside of Lambertville,NJ at the Harbourton cemetery
Got it. Police car parked just before a bend in the road. Did you fly over that small lake with an island in it a few hundred yards to the East?

FlushVision Yes, Of course and since you asked that will be THE NEW CHALLENGE a small pond or lake with a islandScreen Shot 2019-09-07 at 9.43.01 AM.png

FlushVision Yes, Of course and since you asked that will be THE NEW CHALLENGE a small pond or lake with a islandView attachment 18368
There is a small lake with two islands not too far away from where I live set in a public park. Possible to fly it but I've never flown it before now. Next time I'm hoping to fly my TH will be Tuesday (weather permitting), but that flight will be one to test a new battery I received the other day so I need that flight to be conducted at a known and secluded place I know that I use for testing, so I can't fly that lake with it's islands until later than Tuesday next week :(

I can't recall having an image in my library that will meet your challenge though I will take a look on my external hard drive later, just in case.

Edit: Wait. I do recall flying a loch in Scotland in 2017. Memory is a bit vague but there may have been an island in it. I'll take a look.

Another edit: I've just looked. No island in that loch.

Last edited:
NO TAKERS Come on guys this game seems to be slowing down. I am going out Saturday to a tree climbing event maybe I'll get something there ?
Maybe we should try something new. Like short videos ?? Just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop