Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Ooh, you put me in a hard spot there Ed. You are earlier but I think I will give this to AH-1G.
More what I imagine when I post it. No hard feelings.

@AH-1G you have the ball.

Challenge is, someone fishing.
View attachment 18460
I have some video I shot a week or so ago which included a sequence of a mill pond that is used nowadays by a fishing club. There are a couple of anglers in it but they are so far off that they are difficult to see so I'll leave this one to someone else unless the game stagnates again.

Last edited:
Challenge is, someone fishing.
View attachment 18460
OK. No takers so I'll post a still from a footage captured a couple of weeks ago. This shows a couple of anglers fishing in a mill pond. Difficult to see them so I've drawn around them so they can be located in the picture. I will understand if it is judged that this picture doesn't meet the challenge.

Picture is of Twingates Ponds in Shaw & Crompton, Gtr Manchester, U.K.
anglers full.jpg

I believe those two are staged manikins who are fishing in a dirty industrial retention pond?;)
Tag you're it! @FlushVision
OK. Thanks for that, AH.
My challenge is an image of a cliff or a sudden change in elevation. For those of you who live in flat areas I will except a depression in the ground so long as it's noticeable in the image.

This image (dropped from footage) is of Besom Hill at Grains Bar. Located just on the West side of the Yorkshire/Lancashire boarder in England. This from a flight done this Friday just gone.
cliff2.jpg

Last edited:
What about anything to do with the Fall. Fall colors, or Halloween This is a pic I did the other day for the Howell Farm of this years corn maze
I was at 395ft. to get the whole thing in one shot. Its a farmer plowing.The start of the maze is on the right side you have to go under the bridge.
The exit is on the bottom left.DJI_0011.JPG

Reactions: Mike Irish
Hmmmm......I see a guy on the left....dancing with a girl in the center.....but on the right.....is that a guy with a o_O expression showing off a massive....ummm.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval