Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

If you just want gravestones I have quite a lot sense I fly at a cemetery all the time, let me know. But looking at all my pics I did not see any with a masonry
surrounding them.

If you just want gravestones I have quite a lot sense I fly at a cemetery all the time, let me know. But looking at all my pics I did not see any with a masonry
surrounding them.
Gravestones will do. In fact that's what I meant. Post a picture of your graves and I'll give it to you.

Here is two shots. One you can see my truck that's were I fly from. The other is a better shot of the cemeteryScreen Shot 2019-10-04 at 7.11.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 7.09.00 PM.png

Here is two shots. One you can see my truck that's were I fly from. The other is a better shot of the cemeteryView attachment 18606

View attachment 18607
Yep. Those shots will do nicely. Looks like the same cemetery when you posted that picture of a police car looking for speeders a few weeks ago.

You are most definitely It. Over to you.

FlushVision you are right I do fly there a lot. But here is a different place. How about some Solar PanelsScreen Shot 2019-10-05 at 6.51.11 PM.png

I'm sure I have some solar panels on my external hard drive but I'll hang back and give others a chance.
So, the current challenge has been on for a few days now and no-one has met it yet. Personally, I find that a bit surprising but, then again, I've just looked at what I have on my external hard drive and what I thought I had there...wasn't. I could have sworn I had some good images of solar panels.

However, I have come across some footage where I could see a house in the distance that had solar panels on it's roof so I dropped a still from it and zoomed it in (that's why it's a bit blurred) so it could more easily be seen. This picture, then, is a heavily zoomed in image that includes those solar panels. @Ed Hahn does this meet your challenge?

Image of houses in Milnrow, near Rochdale (Gtr Manchester) just off from Junction 22 of the M62 motorway.solar pans.jpg

Yes Sir, you are up FlushVision
Thanks.
My challenge is an image of a very small village or hamlet set in countryside.

This image (dropped from footage) is of a small English village called Krumlin, which is in West Yorkshire not far from Barkisland.

village1.jpg

Last edited:
OK.No-one has met my village or hamlet challenge that I posted on the 12th October. So, in the interests of moving the game forward I'll change the challenge.

How about a yellow construction site digger? I know that some of you fly over construction sites so i'm certain that this challenge can be met.

This image was dropped from the same footage as the image of the small village above. The place is about 400m away from that village.

Edit: To make the challenge easier, the digger can be in any colour.
digger.jpg

C'mon people. Surely someone can meet my challenge. If not the construction digger, then the village or hamlet. I'll except either. I Know that in my neck of the woods the weather hasn't been too good for flying his last few weeks but surely someone has something lurking on a hard drive?

If these challenges aren't met in the next few days I'll think about changing to another challenge. We must keep this game moving along.

C'mon people. Surely someone can meet my challenge. If not the construction digger, then the village or hamlet. I'll except either. I Know that in my neck of the woods the weather hasn't been too good for flying his last few weeks but surely someone has something lurking on a hard drive?

If these challenges aren't met in the next few days I'll think about changing to another challenge. We must keep this game moving along.
OK.No-one has met my village or hamlet challenge that I posted on the 12th October. So, in the interests of moving the game forward I'll change the challenge.

How about a yellow construction site digger? I know that some of you fly over construction sites so i'm certain that this challenge can be met.

This image was dropped from the same footage as the image of the small village above. The place is about 400m away from that village.

Edit: To make the challenge easier, the digger can be in any colour.
View attachment 18833

Attachments

• YUN00187.jpg
    YUN00187.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 11
Part of a time lapse series recording the construction of six houses on one site, with an orange digger.

Attachments

• YUN00187.jpg
    YUN00187.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 10
My challenge is picture of any type of multiple lane traffic intersection, junction, roundabout.
A part of a time lapse such as the attached would be outstanding.

Attachments

• YUN00604.jpg
    YUN00604.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 10
My challenge is picture of any type of multiple lane traffic intersection, junction, roundabout.
A part of a time lapse such as the attached would be outstanding.

I have something to meet your challenge but I'll hang fire a while to give others a chance :)

I don't know But it seems we might have played this game out? It was fun,I will keep watching just in case it gets moving again.
By for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop