Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

UUUGGGHHH!! Usually when I get that close to something it's game over. I could send a picture off my hubsan ,all you see though are leaves and sky. So the idea of me flying my H or Q in front of my picture window is out! KC

• Love
Reactions: Mike Irish
I hear ya on this pic.. No doubt there is some really great photos out there and some of us don't have certain things that we can take pics of... No Mountains here in the land of OZ.

So here is the Challenge I set forth,, Lets turn off the RealSense!!! AND The Zoom!!! and do some tech flying... Let's see how close you can get to an object and taking a pic of that object, Making sure View attachment 22431View attachment 22432that there is a Reflection or Shadow of your Aircraft in the shot.....
What a wonderful challenge. I also like your shots Mate.
Cheers.
Mike

@Outsidethebox the challenge doesn't work that way. @aw. pier has set it and that must be met. Unless @aw. pier changes it because nobody can meet it. So, out of turn on that one.

• Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish
You know what.... I'm simply going to remove my challenge.. Sorry I didnt fully understand the rules.. Thank you for being that GUY!!!!!!

No problem, glad I could help. The very first post has the rules. Ironic thing is, just a couple weeks ago your post would have probably been spot on as the game had kinda died out and a new challenge was needed.

No problem, glad I could help. The very first post has the rules. Ironic thing is, just a couple weeks ago your post would have probably been spot on as the game had kinda died out and a new challenge was needed.

READ!!!!!!!

[7] If a challenge is not met, the challenger can (and should) meet their own requirement in order to move the game along. The idea is to keep the game fun, interesting and moving along. :)

READ!!!!!!!

[7] If a challenge is not met, the challenger can (and should) meet their own requirement in order to move the game along. The idea is to keep the game fun, interesting and moving along. :)

Right, and I think at some point (I can’t remember where) it was decided that if the challenge wasn’t met in a few days, or however long, the challenger should make a new challenge. Point being, that the Challenger has the ball, so to speak, and the responsibility to keep checking the thread in a timely manner to keep the game going until a new Challenger is selected. The responsibility then shifts to the new person.

Its only been 4 days since @aw. pier set the “mountain/caves” challenge, but it might be kinda tough for some. Maybe it’s too specific....where your challenge was one that anyone can meet regardless or where you live. Look at the previous challenge...a bridge and/or sunset (or a battleship?)....everybody has bridges and sunsets, but mountains/caves eliminates many from the current challenge. So we wait until someone meets it or @aw. pier changes it.

Oke if this one is also too hard, for the sake of continuing this challenge ill accept the challenge set (or asked) by #outsidethebox as well.. i will do do that as i do not like go fly close to structures, but im looking foward to the pic's!

Oke if this one is also too hard, for the sake of continuing this challenge ill accept the challenge set (or asked) by #outsidethebox as well.. i will do do that as i do not like go fly close to structures, but im looking foward to the pic's!

It is all good AW. Pier
Neither of your request was to hard, But someone said, no Mountains in FL and I said No Mountains here is KS, So I posted what I thought was truly okay to do. A new challenge and the Picture Challenge Police corrected me and gave me a warning.. So your Challenge of a Mill is a good one also and I know where one is but I will wait and be patient and watch to see if someone else gets pulled over for a violation.. MY OPINION ALL IN GOOD HUMOR..

My post regarding no mountains in Florida was purely jokingly.....that photography was absolutely beautiful.......far as i'm concerned nothing needed to change :)

Reactions: aw. pier
Its oke i was not trying to be sassy haha thats the difficulty of text where there is no intonation. But all is good[emoji39][emoji482] i can not see your foto's of a mill somehow @johnnyb57. @ the rest of the people: do you have it too or is it my bad?

To be honest!!! I thought the same thing.. This one is on State Hospital grounds and a LEO did drive by and ask me what I was doing parked along the side of the road, So I told him exactly, Pointed out the Drone and the guy was like "" OH that's cool as $%&#. Just don't hit it and have a great day. So I couldn't really say..

I hope that's whatcha meant by Concerns? That your not supposed to fly around them?

To be honest!!! I thought the same thing.. This one is on State Hospital grounds and a LEO did drive by and ask me what I was doing parked along the side of the road, So I told him exactly, Pointed out the Drone and the guy was like "" OH that's cool as $%&#. Just don't hit it and have a great day. So I couldn't really say..

I hope that's whatcha meant by Concerns? That your not supposed to fly around them?
Yes that, and problems with the air movement around the blades ? Also LEO really wont bother you unless your doing something stupid, they just want to know what your up to which leads to questions about the drone itself, happens often to myself, always a good turn out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval