Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Thanks AW..
Okay let try this challenge.. Who is brave enough to show Drone pilots Balding head or male pattern Baldness or lost hair from who knows what.. YUN_0017.JPG

Reactions: aw. pier
Thanks AW..
Okay let try this challenge.. Who is brave enough to show Drone pilots Balding head or male pattern Baldness or lost hair from who knows what..

I liked your other one better.....I can't do this one....I ...umm...uhh....wear a hardhat when flying.

@CHRIS KOCH nice pic but read the first post for the rules.....

Okay lets go back to my other challengeYUN_0013.JPG Maybe a little easier..

Pic with the refection of your Yuneec air craft in the shot.

Reactions: aw. pier
Good question. If so I've got a submission for the last challenge. It was my first attempt at an orbit. I learned a valuable lesson!:confused:

Fiat Zigato 750.jpg

Last edited:
If the challenge by @Outsidethebox was met he needs to acknowledge and pass the challenge to @DCH first.
It's been well over a year. Is he still active on the site? ...Like I should talk! 😏

Okay lets go back to my other challenge

Pic with the refection of your Yuneec air craft in the shot.

Good question. If so I've got a submission for the last challenge. It was my first attempt at an orbit. I learned a valuable lesson!:confused:

View attachment 26372

Since it has been 24 hours, in order to get this thread back on track - @DCH it looks like you have met the challenge - your turn.

Reactions: DCH
A Boat out of the water.
Either neglected, abandoned, derelict, or otherwise pathetic forgotten and forlorn...

A real boat please. Here are two fine examples
Boats Out of Water.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval