Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

They Called Me Just Now!

Reaction score
Just a update, Yuneec USA called me just now(I did not call them for over a week) Mike told me that he just wanted to follow up with me ( How Nice of Him!). That the "H's" have indeed shipped to Dealers starting yesterday and last Friday too. And that your dealers should be receiving them the end of this week ! That was so nice of him, I told him Thanks! I hope you are Right !, He stated he was absolutely right !

Great news...thanks for sharing....now I just need to find a dealer who doesn't have all his H's spoken for!

My order was originally amazon but i switched over to Captain Crunch after amazon defaulted on 4/15 delivery. Hope he gets his soon too!

Just a update, Yuneec USA called me just now(I did not call them for over a week) Mike told me that he just wanted to follow up with me ( How Nice of Him!). That the "H's" have indeed shipped to Dealers starting yesterday and last Friday too. And that your dealers should be receiving them the end of this week ! That was so nice of him, I told him Thanks! I hope you are Right !, He stated he was absolutely right !

According to who I spoke with at Ingenious Ingenuity yesterday, my pre-order probably won't make the cut on the first batch that arrives. I ordered the H on April 8th. So that's most likely going to be another week or two of waiting and slip past the end of May before it arrives. I pre-ordered a spare battery April 28th, and the backpack May 4th thinking at the time there wouldn't be THIS much of a delay. I'm not holding my breath about the battery and backpack arriving in May. I really hope Yuneec shipped a large enough batch to at least take care of my order for the H. Since early April I've been making plans for Memorial Day weekend based around having this to take some video footage of some really nice areas in Arkansas :(.

I just want to know how many each dealer is getting in relation to the number of pre-orders.

Me to, I know there is a lot of preorders out there, but what about dealers like Best Buy who probably have hundreds on order to cover there locations, will see...
I'm ready...

This is great news! now we wait and see how many they shipped to various dealers.

Acedeals received there first batch today.

Peter Ellin
3 mins · Suffolk County, NY
Our 1st batch of Typhoon H's have arrived to our warehouse. Not a complete order but we are shipping today to all our pre-order customers in date order as they ordered. Customers will have tracking numbers within hours. Finally!!!!

I called Carolina Dronz and they said not all of their pre-order slots for Typhoons were filled, so I just placed my order with them. They are still expecting their shipment either this week or next.

Reactions: gezzo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval