Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thirty Days in the Hole

Reaction score
Here's Johnny!
No food, no light, no water! cockroaches crawling all over me, for a crime I didn't commit!
Except to tell a couple whining trollers where to go!
Actually the vacation was great! Got to study intently for my 107 private pilots test on Sept 3, believe me, the questions are not just about drone regulations, there are VCR Chart, weather and radio communications and airport class questions too! Much like when I took my Sports Pilots test moons ago!
Hope you all have been well and "mopped the floor" while I was in the "Hole"

Reactions: Goh
I have seen that!, I promise not to "Stir the Pot" till someone throws rotten food into it! LOL !
I see TWHC is reforming for the Pro Model! Glad we are out of that picture! Good to hear from you Chris!;)
Wow DC, wondered what happened to you? Glad you are ok and welcome back, the forum has missed you.

Reactions: DroneClone
oi!!!! less of the old please

It will come! Or buy a H and wait for the RS like meeee! Believe me , I went through this waiting on the original !
its worse than waiting for a baby toarrive ... ive been told it should be in the uk early next week but how many times have i heard that

its worse than waiting for a baby toarrive ... ive been told it should be in the uk early next week but how many times have i heard that
I know how it feels!, I heard the same thing for two months, every two weeks!. That's how I coined the phrase "Two Week Yuneec" ! LOL !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval