Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Throttle Not Responding and V18 Camera Not Connecting

Reaction score
Thank you in advance for any help with my issues. I believe I have two separate issues here. First after a crash I replaced my main board on the H920 and 2 motors. When I power everything up and give it throttle the motors speed increases, but when I pull back on the throttle to reduce speed it doesn’t change. I checked in hardware monitor and the throttle functions correctly. Could I have a Flight Control module problem?

Secondly, Iafter installing the new board I went in to rebid the 920 and the V18 camera, but it says it cannot connect to the camera. However, when I go back to the control screen the camera is working and I am able to control the camera. I really appreciate any help as I am stuck.

Follow the binding process on pg 24 of the manual. However, create a new model as part of the binding.
Since you changed the main board you may also need to do a compass calibration.

I'm not very familiar with the H920 series, but here is something you can at least look for:
If you have an H920+ with ST16 controller, I believe you can check the final output display. If so, It is much a better indication of what the channels are doing. Do a quick double tap on the controller's volt icon. If a channel display comes up, the throttle (and the off button) are channel one.
If you have an original H920 with ST24/ST12, I don't know that it has the final output display.

Also, on some other models, there is a big delay in reducing motor speed when props are not installed. They eventually slow down, but the system isn't designed for operation without props. It gets sort of confused when there is no motion sensed in response to a change in motor speed. If this is what you are seeing, it's not at all unknown.

If it is a H920 with ST24 it creates FlightLogs where Remote*.csv files tell us the same as the output monitor if we don't have one.
Note: There is a very old firmware which do not create Remote and RemoteGPS, only Telemetry - then this diagnosis possibilty is not available.

@Enrico Jorysch from Switzerland may help here. he has good H920 knowledge.

br HE

Reactions: Steve Carr
I'm not very familiar with the H920 series, but here is something you can at least look for:
If you have an H920+ with ST16 controller, I believe you can check the final output display. If so, It is much a better indication of what the channels are doing. Do a quick double tap on the controller's volt icon. If a channel display comes up, the throttle (and the off button) are channel one.
If you have an original H920 with ST24/ST12, I don't know that it has the final output display.

Also, on some other models, there is a big delay in reducing motor speed when props are not installed. They eventually slow down, but the system isn't designed for operation without props. It gets sort of confused when there is no motion sensed in response to a change in motor speed. If this is what you are seeing, it's not at all unknown.
I forgot to mention that it is a ST24.

If it is a H920 with ST24 it creates FlightLogs where Remote*.csv files tell us the same as the output monitor if we don't have one.
Note: There is a very old firmware which do not create Remote and RemoteGPS, only Telemetry - then this diagnosis possibilty is not available.

@Enrico Jorysch from Switzerland may help here. he has good H920 knowledge.

br HE
I can create a flight log, so I will check that and see if it shows any info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval