Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Totaled H... fell out of the sky at 50'. Selling all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take 200 for everything... bird, goggles, wand, batteries, charger, backpack... everything in the pics... I know just the ST16 sells for around 150 on ebay regularly... so 200 for all seems more than fair.
Still have it?

So I was trying to simply run down a battery I had the day before fully charged. The battery is about a year and 1/2 old and has started to bubble... you know... the flat sides are now pillowed slightly... Still works and charges fine... but on it's way out. Anyway, I stick it in... start drone, fly up... raise landing gear... go up to about 50' and BAM... Drone shuts off completely and falls out of the sky. I think the battery wasn't all the way in. It didn't click... it felt in because it's bubbled a little... but apparently that's the only thing i can think of. Now for the damage: Several arms won't lock in/unlock.. props broken.. one motor is tight to turn... One leg of landing gear broke off... Camera? Toast... totally toast. No fixing that.... It popped off the mount so the mount is fine. I powered the drone back on and it fires right up. But I don't have time or energy to rebuild it. Parting out and selling everything I guess... One battery like new, charger, auto plug, full set of new propellers, backpack, Wizard wand, FPV goggles, ST16+ controller, backpack . everything is like brand new in Original boxes. . I'd rather sell this stuff to people here who care about the drones and may be looking for items for their drones. you can email me at atlmediagroup AT gmail.com
Thanks and enjoy!
can you post pictures of the items for sale?

How much for the entire thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval