Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trade in for your Drone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is an old post and it contained spam, I have deleted the information Today 04/04/2021 so others won't be effected.

Last edited:
Reactions: RPR
This was announced yesterday through Instagram, I informed the guy whom I sold my Typhoon H Plus and he was able to avail for the trade-in earlier today. The process was painless, I got into the process just to provide the original proof of purchase receipt. They also are able to take your extra batteries and charger, but goes towards an in-store credit(?) as I’m told.

Dude traded a C23 for a smartphone sensor? I guess photography wasn't the reason he got your H+.

Dude traded a C23 for a smartphone sensor? I guess photography wasn't the reason he got your H+.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I’m strongly considering an evo, not as a replacement to my TH, just as an addition to my fleet. I want a small foldable easily portable drone and want to stay away from other big brands so the evo looks like the drone to fit the bill!

Im sticking with yuneec and the H and my Mantis til someone beats the st16 controller I can't stand platforms where I have to use my phone im even using a tablet with my Mantis. But honestly for what we pay for these things every manufacturer should be on board with some version of the st16 yuneec really hit the nail on the head with that. Just my opinion but to be honest the st16 is why I bought the TH for the most part that and the cg03.

I’m strongly considering an evo, not as a replacement to my TH, just as an addition to my fleet. I want a small foldable easily portable drone and want to stay away from other big brands so the evo looks like the drone to fit the bill!
Best part is the Autel has no flight restrictions! No hoops and hassles if you need to fly safely in arbitrary no fly zone. They used to play this down but now they have a funny ad showing a cop flying one and an annoying dork trying to distract him.

Reactions: Adamg1180
Just checked the trade in offer online. Get this, they are only offering $260 for a Typhoon H in “grade A” (which is perfect) condition, ?.

I can't stand platforms where I have to use my phone im even using a tablet with my Mantis.

The Evo actually has a small screen in its controller, so this is not strictly necessary. Likewise it can use a tablet as well. There are things to dislike about the Evo (though not many!) but those aren't 2 of them !! :)

Given that my CGO3+ has had problems from Day 1 that Yuneec have comprehensively failed to address, and also the slow descent into no parts, rubbish service and no batteries, if Autel were only properly supported in the UK I would be very tempted by this... even though the £260 does seem low. I used to think Yuneec were the good guys but they do keep doing things that make me think they've just given up...

This was announced yesterday through Instagram, I informed the guy whom I sold my Typhoon H Plus and he was able to avail for the trade-in earlier today. The process was painless, I got into the process just to provide the original proof of purchase receipt. They also are able to take your extra batteries and charger, but goes towards an in-store credit(?) as I’m told.
Carolina Dronz say they are out of buissness in 10 of the top 12 search results. I guess they dont even have a website anymore

Carolina Dronz say they are out of buissness in 10 of the top 12 search results. I guess they dont even have a website anymore
They closed up shop just recently. There was a post about it in the General Discussion forum.

ARE YOU READY TO SWITCH IT UP?
AUTEL ROBOTICS HAS ANNOUNCED A TRADE-IN PROGRAM

Autel Robotics will be accepting trade-ins towards an Autel EVO drone. This is an industry first and Carolina Dronz will be participating in this program. Not only will we accept trade-ins from existing Autel Robotics drones, but other major manufacturers as well: DJI Mavic, Parrot Bepop, Yuneec Typhoon and more.

The goal is to offer a convenient way to exchange and upgrade through a simple grading scale.

You may be wondering, "why make the switch"?

1. Autel Robotics is a US based company - located in Bothell, Washington
2. There is no breach in data. Autel Robotics does not capture your flight images, flight logs or personal information.
3. There are zero fly zone restrictions.
4. Haven't done your recent firmware update? No problem! Autel Robotics never stops you from taking off due to a firmware update.

If you are ready to make the switch, our desire is to keep the process easy. Please feel free to contact our office at 864-571-0468 for more information, or email us at [email protected]

WOW!!! I clicked on this guys link and it took me to some weird :"out of service: website. Then I went to check my email and I have been "Email Bombed". If ya dont know what that is , its where somebody runs a script that uses your email address to ask websites for a subscription, hundreds of thousands of subscriptions that will clog your email and make it worthless. I cant quite blame this guy for that, Yet. but ill figure out who did. If I dont know how, I will learn how

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you ever look at the date on a post? This thread was two years old and URL links change all the time. When a domain name lease runs out anyone can purchase it or claim it. Many illicit websites get people by taking over defunct domain names. This likely what happened here.

The supposedly deadly link has been unlinked so you would now have to purposely enter it into your browser or email program. For those that don’t know this, there is a Report button that you can use to alert the staff to a post you feel there is a problem with (such as a URL that leads to a malicious site).

Last edited:
Do you ever look at the date on a post? This thread was two years old and URL links change all the time. When a domain name lease runs out anyone can purchase it or claim it. Many illicit websites get people by taking over defunct domain names. This likely what happened here.

The supposedly deadly link has been unlinked so you would now have to purposely enter it into your browser or email program. For those that don’t know this, there is a Report button that you can use to alert the staff to a post you feel there is a problem with (such as a URL that leads to a malicious site).
I deleted the initial post information ,

Reactions: Fred Garvin
This is an old post and it contained spam, I have deleted the information Today 04/04/2021 so others won't be effected.
Yeah I got taken. Had Had to call a hobby store after somebody in Georgia tried to buy a $600 trainset on my account. But at least i got his address

• Wow
Reactions: AH-1G
Dead thread!

CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member