Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trembling videos ?

Reaction score
Hi, since a few days, my videos are trembling (micro vibrations).
I have calibrated everything I can, I have changed the propelers, but nothing changed.

Do I have to change the dampers of the gimble ?
Do I have to re-screw something ?
Who has got that problem ?
Who has got a solution ?

thank you !!!!

Last edited:
It would help if you post a video of the problem.
Do you see the landing gear shaking more than normal? Have you inspected the props very carefully for nicks or chips?
Did you look carefully at the rubber gimbal dampers to make sure they are fully engaged?

Hi, since a few days, my videos are trembling (micro vibrations).
I have calibrated everything I can, I have changed the propelers, but nothing changed.

Do I have to change the dampers of the gimble ?
Do I have to re-screw something ?
Who has got that problem ?
Who has got a solution ?

thank you !!!!
Has this always been doing this since it was new or did it just start doing this? With the landing gear down and you pan around
you can see the legs vibrating some but your video should be relatively stable. As for props I have found all the props
A or B are heavy on the side that the letter is printed on. Can you put up a video?

Definitely has jello. Looks like maybe Black Cherry. Sorry, couldn't pass it up.
Back to the question about inspection. Do the props and dampers look good. Also check for end play and side play on each motor shaft. Check the bird for any loose parts and check all the screws to make sure they are snug.

All good advice. If it all checks out OK then I would call yuneec and send them a link to that video so they can see themselves.

Nice video! Thnx

Nice you found your problem.

Very nice, sometimes just the littlest things can cause havoc, usually someone in the forum has seen the problem and has an answer.
Great bunch of people in here. I consider everyone in here a friend.

Not flying a H, but on my Q500 4k I would sometimes get noticeable jello on windy days.
Is there any correlation between when you notice the trembling and how windy it is?

Not flying a H, but on my Q500 4k I would sometimes get noticeable jello on windy days.
Is there any correlation between when you notice the trembling and how windy it is?
I don't think because a few days before my trembling videos, I was filming with a wind of 20 knots and had no problem at all

Remedy, you have a good quad, a good camera and it appears some experience with both of them. If you are getting shake it wouldn't be a bad idea to balance the blades. Ahh the sound of rotors in the morning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval