Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trouble shooting CG03+

Reaction score
I bought a new CGO3+ camera for my Typhoon H Pro. I downloaded updated software, and connected everything. I get a picture but the camera will not move or rotate in any direction. Is it a loose wire or a software issue.

Yes I did. However I did that before I updated the software. Should I bind it again?

Yes, you need to go through the binding process after you upgrade your firmware and you also need to clear the data

I also have a damaged CG03+ I need to send in for repairs. Do you know who I can send to in California?

Clear what data. All the data on the sims card?

Flight Mode, data. Pad > Applications ( the six dots at the bottom) > Settings > APPS > scroll to the right twice (I think), scroll down to "Flight Mode". Once you are in Flight Mode, you need to Clear Data. Then you need to back out to the main screen, select you language, then press on "System Settings", Camera Select and then Select CGO3Pro. Then go back to the main screen. Then redo your binding. And then re calibrate.

Probably best to watch the firmware update video so you don't miss any steps:

Check to make sure some of the pins aren't stuck in the up position on the mounting shoe under the H.

Check the pins on top of the camera that connect it to the H. Some have found the pins on the camera or the H get stuck and don't make connection.

Well, I'm out of ideas other than you may have to contact Yuneec, if someone else doesn't have anything else to try.

Yup. I replaced the camera because the H started to drift and crashed in to a tree all on its own. I am thinking a wire inside may have broken loose or a connection got loose. I replace the camera and the mount. I sent a message to Yuneec and they said it was covered but that was last week and had received no response. I can fly it and everything works fine. The camera just does not move.

Well that's certainly possible and likely now that all of the soft solutions have failed. Be sure to let us know once you get it all sorted out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop