Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trouble with ST16S

Reaction score
My issue is when I try to turn off the ST16s most of the time it does not power off. Usually I have to do it several times before it does and even then it doesn't always work, when that happens I have to pull the battery out.

Also when I plug it in the charge it powers on, even when I have it off initially.

Any thoughts?

Disregard, the switch was loose and once I fixed it there are no issues.
Was it the switch cover that you see from the outside, or the switch body inside the controller? I ask because it has not been the first instance of this. Heard of it a couple of times when the H+ first came out. Took months for people to get repairs done at that time. All parts were going into production and nothing for the warranty repairs.

For me it was the physical switch, when I opened it up it wasn't quite touching all the time. When I spoke to the Tech this morning he did say and as you mentioned, there have been issues with this. He wanted me to send in everything and said it would be up to a few weeks to Vertigo Drones, so I figured I would give it a shot first and I was lucky.

So it wasn't the physical switch after all. It started to do it again after the second turn-off. But now I did finally correct the problem it seems, I did a factory reset on the ST16s and reinstalled FlightMode 2.0 ( thanks @Steve Carr ) it I have not had it happen since and I have tried it about 6 times so far and it shut off properly each time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval