Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Two different H plus

To FLY at the same time? Don't know if it's possible with ST16s and H Plus. Or any system that uses two-way communication.
I do know it's not a good idea. It was possible with the older Spectrum one-way controllers / receivers. The slight difference in flight characteristics between the multiple birds caused problems. And I never saw a practical use for it anyway.

Thanx, the reason I ask is I'm starting my repair on my fly away that my neighbor found for me that I hired ? So just for testing, no flying at the same time. If all works out I'll buy another 16 s ? Did you see my other question on the slip ring ?

Can two different h pluses be bound to the same 16s controller ?
No, the aircraft will only bind to one controller. With the exception of Team Mode, which uses two controllers, however only one controller controls the aircraft while the other controls the camera/gimbal.

Some other makes -like Spectrum- have a "Trainer" function which uses a cable connection between two controllers that allow another person to take control, but there is only one radio connection is being used.

So just for testing, no flying at the same time. If all works out I'll buy another 16 s ?
It wasn't clear in your first question, but now I think I know what you are asking.
You can have two Aircraft and one controller. The controller will bind to either aircraft and work fine -one at a time. You do not need another controller to fly two aircraft, unless you want them to be flying at the same time.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thank you Dr. Franen Poon (sorry I get a kick out of your name DCH) I thought it would be possible flyin one or the other ?

Excues my keypad it pick what letters i can add, on its own these wireless keypads have a mind of there own ?

The controller can be bound to any number of aircraft, as long as only one aircraft at a time is bound to the controller. Every time you desire to fly a different aircraft will require you to bind the new aircraft.

The first binding will take longer than subsequent bindings of the same aircraft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval