Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon and Inspire sunning on boat

Reaction score
We took the drones off shore for that first time yesterday. Got some amazing video I'll post later. Had two near disaster yet heroic saves, both caught on film. With the typhoon I accidentally bumped the dumb smart mode button when trying to land on a moving boat, that made for an adventure. The Inspire battery had an issue and it almost landed on the ocean 20 ft behind the boat. The typhoon did very well, however the Inspire does make it look a little like a "toy" when matched up against each other. We got a little too silly out there but came home with everything intact except one Inspire blade and the top foam cover for my Typhoon carrying case.

Attachments

• IMG_1534.JPG
    IMG_1534.JPG
    822 KB · Views: 60
Really looking forward to the video from this. Sounds like exciting flying!

WOW ! How fast where you going !
Love to see the same with the Typhoon!!
Be interesting to see if it can keep up !
That low level shot would have bee unreal if you had the boat in view (But you probably knew that !)
Add some intense music/sounds and it would be news worthy!
(Next time !)

WOW ! How fast where you going !
Love to see the same with the Typhoon!!
Be interesting to see if it can keep up !
That low level shot would have bee unreal if you had the boat in view (But you probably knew that !)
Add some intense music/sounds and it would be news worthy!
(Next time !)

Thanks Atomic. Music has been added. They Typhoon did very well, handled the wind, it just doesn't have that speed and immediate response like the Inspire. Two very different machines at two different price ranges of course. Oh, we were cruising at about 45mph.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital